Pages


New Look!





It's taken a lot of sprucing and glitzing to turn this Café into a place that reflects my personal style and ultimately a place where I can "Unwind and Design." Most of my outfits and home decor are not complete without a little sparkle and shimmer here and there. 
This is my way of accessorizing my quaint café. 

Take a look at the new buttons to explore!! I added more links to my favorite and inspirational blogs too! It's a pretty long list but I could not be where I am today without all of your support!
Hope you like it!




There is also some very exciting news in February where my
very own services will be available to you!

Leave a Comment

Mal said...

so pretty, I love the new header!

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Lauren {Stylized Existence} said...

My work internet is SO lame, I can never see peoples' headers. I will make sure to check it out at home tonight, but the buttons look great!. Congrats on the new look, it's always so fun to do that!

Virginia said...

Looks beautiful Ru!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look..I recently began updating my blog's look as well. Must be the new year..new inspiration!

XO
Emmy
www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Michelle said...

Love it!

Ashley said...

Gorgeous! Love the new layout! Now can you do mine?? :)

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

ooh-la-la!! Love the sparkles and the bright colors! Definitely catches the eye. LOVE it!

Dana Gastelum said...

It's GORGEOUS!! And definitely reflects your personal style! Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve ;)

Nikki Rappaport said...

Ah, super cute! Congrats!

Ryan K said...

Looks great!

Susan said...

Ahh I love it! So chic with a little bit of glitz! It's so you, it's fantastic!

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Love the addition of "Tangerine Tango" to your blog color palette. Looks great Drew!

Katie said...

It looks great Drew! and fits you perfectly :) I love how you put inspiration and support..I may have to use that one too!! ;) now wanna spruce mine up (aka down) just kiddin'! xoxo

viv said...

Looks great! I love the sparkly new look of the cafe ;) xo
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Sarah Roads said...

Love the new look! How cute is your button!

alicia said...

love your new look!

Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

Drew I love the new look! Especially the sparkle : )

Unknown said...

looks fantastic, drew!!! loving the sparkle with the poppy coral... so pretty! XO brynn

Bud and Leo said...

Love the new look! Congrats! Kelli

Rhonda E. Peterson said...

Drew, the new look suits you and your content! Hmmm, now if you can pay me a visit and work your magic! The page looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Oh I adore it! So pretty and fun and you!!

Laura said...

Your new design is absolutely gorgeous! :)

Sarah said...

I love the new look!

Alexa said...

Oh it looks wonderful Drew. Really great design.

April said...

Looks great!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Def loving the new design, dear! Excited for you that you will be able to offer your services soon!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I *love* it, Drew!!! The glitter is the perfect little dash of glam...you are such a design diva, I love it!!! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve (c:

Ana Antunes said...

Gorgeous new look Drew! I love the sparkle on it!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

I like this new look, Drew! And of course all the COLOR and SPARKLE! Can't wait to hear your news :)

L.A. in the bay said...

so sparkly and fun!! can't wait to hear what you ar doing :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love it Drew!!! :)

Glitterista said...

It looks fabulous! :)

meghan said...

Veyr pretty! Congratulations!!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

it looks sooooo good!!! i am DYING for a blog makeover -- maybe i'll be able to use your services in the future!! ;)

Unknown said...

LOVE the new look!!

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Love the glitter!!!

mal and criss said...

Girlfriend the blog is looking fantastic! I love the make over - it works perfectly for you!

xx, Mal