I am pleased to introduce you to the lovely Lauren as she shares her Winter Beauty Products! I am so excited to be alongside Lauren as we are on a contributing team that I am announcing tomorrow! (for those of you who haven't heard about it yet ;)
So without further ado....
Hello, Coral Cafe readers! I'm Lauren from L.A. in the bay. So excited to be sharing with all of you my must-have winter beauty products this season!
1. Crest White Strips - A definite must-have for the winter time. Nothing says winter to me like gorgeous white teeth :)
2. Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion - I use this lotion every night, and it is perfect for getting rid of breakouts (which is essential with all the sweets during x-mas time!)
3. Remington Ceramic Curling Wand - This wand makes perfect Taylor Swift curls, and who doesn't want that for Holiday parties?
4. Deborah Lippman in Single Ladies - This color is perfect for winter time, definitely a must-have...
5. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation - A perfect foundation that covers flawlessly and moisturizes dry skin at the same time!
6. Kerestase Injection De Force Hair Treatment - With winter comes dry weather, protect your hair with this amazing treatment.
7. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - Keep your skin beautiful and refreshed all winter long with this amazing moisturizer. Perfect for any skin type!
8. MAC Lady Danger Lipstick - This is my go to shade, and red is the perfect color to wear this season.
9. MAC Shimmer Eyeshadows - I have quite the collection of MAC eye shadows, but when it comes to winter time, I love nothing more than to break out my shimmer shadows.
Thanks so much for sharing these Winter beauty must-haves, Lauren! I believe curly q's and red lips are a must for the holiday season!!