Pages


Lovely Aubrey




 I have a pretty great treat for you today, sweets! I invited my sweet, hilarious and spunky blog friend, Aubrey, to grace you with her bodacious style. From the moment I saw and read a smidgen of her blog,  I knew she would be bookmarked and her blog would be a place I would visit on the daily! She never seems to let a sentence go by that I don't giggle, smile or literally laugh out loud at! It's real and totally relatable! And that to me, my friends, is a pretty great person to model after.
(And it just so happens, I've always said I wanted to name my child Aubrey if I have a girl one day ;) 

Alrighty, take it away, Lovely!


Hi all you Drew lovers! I am proud to count myself amongst your numbers! (c: I'm Aubrey from All Things Bright and Beautiful and I'm here taking over guesting and Miss Drew made the mistake of letting me talk about whatever I wanted (cue the hand rubbing and evil villain laugh)!  

I swear I will try to behave myself. Ignore the fingers crossed behind my back. 

I figured since I can talk about *whatever*, then I'm going to talk about being happy. That's right. And you know what makes me happy?

Okay, besides my husband and my children (and to be frank, today, the munchkins may or may not be on that list...did I just say that out loud???)...

YELLOW.

I mean, seriously, can you look at that color without bursting into a big ol' goofy grin???




I knew you couldn't!!! Me either. (c:


So let's get our grin on:























Nothin' mellow about *THIS* yellow...


Wanting some yellow in your life, but not sure you need a big honkin' yellow sofa or miles of yellow curtains???


Add some lovely pillows:





I own the one on the right from good ol' Tar-jay and I *LOVE* it!



Here are some pretty fab ones from Etsy:



 Well, unfortunately, it's time for me to skedaddle (isn't that word awesome? I don't think I've ever seen it spelled out before (c:), but I'm so glad Drew let me be my ham bone of a self  silly here today! Thanks!!!


A huge thank you for making my wall so happily yellow today! The sunshiney color always lends a welcoming and bright appearance to any look or room! Pretty, pretty please come back to visit soon! ;)


Leave a Comment

Jenna Lee said...

I LOVE the picture of the blnode on the beach. Made me smile. I also like the last bedroom photo. Aubreys blog is so fun. I always enjoy going there I usually get a giggle or a smile! Great Guest!

Claudia Fabiana said...

I love the chandelier and the front door, and I'm loving the yellow/gray combo right now for my house.

ciao from Newport Beach

Kelly @ LifeInTheKlaasLane said...

I justed posted today on some yellow items I just purchased!

Glitterista said...

I adore yellow! Love these items, especially that gorgeous blouse and the yellow living room with the turquoise pops of color. :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

great post! i love all the pretty yellow photos! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Baby Shopaholic said...

Love what you put together! I need to add some yellow in my crib! I think I am going to try the pillows!

Amanda said...

love me some yellow!! use to hate the color-but now love it! especially paired with gray or black! great pics!

Unknown said...

love this post :) yellow always makes me smile...and i really needed to smile today!!! xoxoxo brynn

Marie said...

I love yellow, one of my absolute favorite colors :) This post was great! Love all the photos :)
xx Marie

Hollie Ann said...

The girl in the yellow dress on the beach is a great photo! My fave :)

Val said...

This is Yellow LOVE at it's finest.

Mary Shouvlin said...

loving the yellow! xo

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Beautiful post! Yellow just makes me so happy! Loving the picture of the dress on the beach!

Julie said...

Love this post and love Aubrey! That beach image is fantastic!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Such a beautiful and cheery post for such a gloomy New England day.

Unknown said...

Such beautiful photos!!! Yellow is such a cheery color, so rich and buttery! xo

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Could your readers be any more fabulicious? (c: Thanks for letting me crash the blog-o, I *loved* it!

Bud and Leo said...

Love Aubrey! And adore that yellow dress and yellow chandy! TDF!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Love Aubrey and the gorgeous yellow inspiration she rounded up! I am going gaga over that gorgeous yellow dress blowing in the window and not to mentioned the drop dead gorgeous chandelier!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I think I need to add some more yellow to my life. LOVE! Oh and I need that dress :)

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Love the yellow madness. That light fixture is out of this world crazy beautiful.

April said...

Yellow is one of my favorite colors! Love this post!

Daydreamer said...

yellow is so underrated, and this post was lovely!

classiq said...

Beautiful and refreshing photos. Yellow is an amazing colour, filled with energy and I really think there's a yellow shade for everyone. :)Ada

natasha {schue love} said...

Awesome post!!! Love that yellow dress...how stunning is that?? And of course, love the picture with the framed dogs...awesome!

www.timetochange.over-blog.com said...

Oh my! I adore yellow!!!

Ivana said...

Great post! You are right, Drew, she really is hilarious :) I´m heading over to her blog right now!

xx Ivana
http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

Raiana S @ lifeSTYLE said...

LOVE the blonde in the yellow dress, what a great photo.
Glad I just stumbled upon your blog! Following :)

raianashanesedesigns.blogspot.com

Rai xo

Sierra said...

I loooove yellow. Those pillows are gorgeous and so is everything on this post! ;) Yellow is my boyfriend's favorite color; it's so easy to see why!

Colleen said...

Gorgeous post Aubrey!! Love all the cheeriness going on here!