Pages


Lazy in the Park





Happy FRIDAY my bloggies! So glad to take advantage of some R&R this weekend!! That is, after I conquer my 5k on Saturday! Nervous, but excited at the same time to push my body to its absolute limit! I should've whipped up my running attire for today's post, but as a special treat, maybe I can present you with an extra outfit roundup on the big day!! Check back on Saturday for a Runners Ensemble!! 

Lazy, hazy day in the park will be much needed after a mentally and physically drained race!! And then possibly off to some outside dining!

Wish me luck!!


sources* shirtskinny jeanswatch, necklacehandbagflatsnookumbrellablanketsunglasses

Leave a Comment

Bud and Leo said...

Love the pastels! Good luck in the 5k and have a great weekend :)

Jenna Lee said...

That watch is lovely! Count me in please!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

good luck with your 5k! you can do it!!! have fun with your post run activities too! :) maybe some ice cream!? xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Jenn said...

I really like the flats and the bag that you chose! Really cute! (Good luck with your 5K--you'll do it with flying colors!!)
Happy Friday!
Jenn @ Going the Distance

Sarah said...

Good luck! Love the set you put together!

Anonymous said...

I recently ran my first 5k too! Good luck!!

-Emmy
www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

m_b said...

this is so super cute! i love the pastels! :) good luck on the 5k!

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

Good luck!! I'm swooning over your bag!

Katie said...

GOOD LUCK! I'm sure you will do great :)

Roxy said...

LOVE the shoes!!

Stephanie said...

Good luck with the 5k! I love that umbrella!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Yay for the 5K! You will have a blast, that will be a fun run (c: Definitely will need a nice, restful outing to the park afterwards...and probably that fantastic purple bag...(c:

Nikell said...

I am in love with the color combo!!!

Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Unknown said...

The perfect weekend outfit!! Good luck in your run, I know you will rock it! Happy weekend! xo

Julie {love, julie} said...

I love love love this outfit, especially that cute little roll up blanket and those flats! I want them!!

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Great outfit! I like how you included the Nook. And good luck on your race! You'll do great!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Krystal Schlegel said...

I love that watch!!
Good luck! I admire anyone who runs!! ;)
xo

Coley said...

love the outfit. Good luck in your 5k!

www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

henning love said...

great outfit drea! i love the mint green top and looks perfect with the white pants, definitely a comfortable for hanging out and being lazy at a park. have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love the flats and purple bag! Enjoy your weekend!

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Ahh - relaxing days are the best. Enjoy!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Happy weekend. I'm loving this outfit. Good luck with your 5K, darling!

xoxo, Chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Stephanie Shepherd said...

Good luck with your race this weekend, you will do great! Also, thank you so much for telling me about Amelie's...I intend to check it out this weekend!

Punctuation Mark said...

i love the pink in those sunglasses... have a nice one

April said...

Perfect outfit for the park!

Anna Elder said...

those flats are so cute! best of luck on your 5k! that's exciting.

Marie said...

Hi Drew!
Love this inspiration board, lovely colors!
Check out my blog, I have an award for you :)
xx Marie

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

LOVE it, those shoes are my favorite part!

Ima said...

I really love the color of the shirt. And the shoes is perfectly cute! I love this board :)

Val said...

You are going to do amazing with your 5k. I love those shoes.

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Hope the 5K went well.
I LOVE THOSE SHOES!!

Lindsay [rookie's nest] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay [rookie's nest] said...

heyy looove those flats - and good luck on your 5k! you should check out my running tab on my blog & sign yourself up for a dailymile - it's a great way to keep track of your miles if running is a regular thing for you :) xo good luck happy sunday!

Dawniebee12 said...

such a lady like outfit. Love that watch. I am really into watches lately. How was your 5K? I love doing those, especially when I get a free shirt! haha

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I am loving mint green lately so I LOVE those shoes and shirt!!!

Jessica said...

I love this outfit. Especially those adorable flats.

P.S. We are having a giveaway on your blog. Check it out and enter.

http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I can't get enough of the PS1, my favorite bag right now, if only wasn't that expensive.....

Unknown said...

Oooh I love 5k's! I totally want to do a half marathon:-)

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

pastel dreams!!!!! gorgeous assemblage of goodness. hope the run was stellar, i'm sure you ran hard and whipped by like a flash of brilliance. wishing you a great new week ahead! ♥

natasha {schue love} said...

Such a cute outfit...I especially love the flats. Hope you had a great weekend! :)

Stephanie said...

Love this outfit! Great umbrella - you really covered all the details. :)

Hope the race went well!!

Elle Sees said...

I do believe I need that bag. Now :)

Stefany said...

so many beautiful pastels in one outfit! :)

Bonnie Greene said...

I absolutely like your choice of flats and bag. really enjoy this blog, keep it up.Wholesale Women's Clothing