Pages


Eclectic Glam







If I have to pick a combination style that speaks to me the most, it would have to be an eclectic-glam of unique lighting, furniture, colors, textiles and decor. It's a feeling of vintage-modern with a twist.
It's about taking pieces you already have and adding certain elements that might not seem would go with another piece, but when done correctly can make you think, "I never thought to put those together, but now it looks complete." I guess it's the quirky taste I have that makes me feel so strongly for styles like these.


Imagine putting wood and glass materials together and then placing it on a mirrored table. The wood and glass materials contrast nicely, and glam comes in on mirrored furniture or even in stunning chandeliers and small trinkets. More images on this visual coming soon!




source* Baxter Design Group

Leave a Comment

Jenna Lee said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE COLORS IN THE FIRST PICTURE. The Ottoman is awesome! What great style!

17 Perth said...

These photos are AMAZING. Holy cow! I really really love all of the colors!! Great style!

Katie said...

Wow this is gorgeous I never thought I would like this look so much! It's amazing

Abby M. Interiors said...

This describes my style to a "T"! You just put words to it. :-) Thanks!
abby

Unknown said...

Could not agree with you more! Love all of the color combos, textiles and details!

Julie {love, julie} said...

I love that entry way, that table with those big vases looks amazing! I wish I were better at putting things that don't quite match together and making it all look so fabulous. maybe ill just fly you here to decorate my apartment...

a_jorgenson said...

Great details! That entryway is ahhh mazing.

I agree with Julie - I always struggle to throw in vintage with all our traditional, clean line furniture.

<3
aj

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Oh wow - those pictures are beautiful! The entryway is fantastic. I would say I usually lean towards the traditional side, but I love the mixture of textures and the fun colors and patterns, which I need to add more of in my home! Thanks for the inspiration!

Val said...

Oh, this is so gorgeous and my eclectic heart loves it all.

Bel said...

Eclectic glam is definitely a unique way to decorate. I really love how the colors are so warm and inviting :)

<3 Belly B

Coley said...

this is one of my favorite styles! Love how it uis so versatile

www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love mixed-medium decor... so much interest! xoxoxo brynn

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

very stunning! i love modern mixed with vintage pieces. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

You're right! When I look at the pictures I totally thought "I hadn't thought to mix those pieces, but I like it!" All the colors are gorgeous! I'm an eclectic glam believer now!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Apparently, this is everyone's style...including me!!! I love a great glam/eclectic room...especially with bright color! You always have the most fabulous inspirations, my dear! It must have been all that running this weekend (c;

henning love said...

love all those looks, normally i wouldn't try pairing those colors together but they look great in every room!

Ines Pereira said...

Always showing great ideas! I am loving coral in decoration and I was not expecting it!

Be happy!

Style, She Wrote said...

Great idea! I love the play between the transparent and wooden surfaces! xo style, she wrote

Haley said...

i LOVE the different patterns throughout the first room! and that coral orange with the purple...fantastic :)

i always find it extra amazing when people work with white walls and make is WORK. great features!

Bad Joan said...

This is an amazing house! Love the patterns and colors.


www.badjoan.com
http://blog.badjoan.com/

natasha {schue love} said...

Love the mixture of textures and patterns...and style! Awesome inspiration!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

I love the blue and reds together! It looks so Parisian!


x
Lost in the Haze

Rachel Wright {The Inspired House of Wright} said...

I LOVE this! I would hope that I'm eclectic glam! Soo pretty :)

Rachel@
http://inspiredhouseofwright.blogspot.com/

Kelley @ Kelley Maria said...

Oh I love it all! Especially the entry table.

Lynzy said...

I just discovered your blog and I adore it! SO much great inspiration! Congrats on your run! I just started training for the NYC Marathon! Eeeep!!
xo Lynzy

amy b.s. said...

oh my gosh that kitchen!

Dana Gastelum said...

That kitchen is to die for!! Love the backsplash!!