Pages


Ring Digits




I am in LOVE with these number rings!! I caught them on a J.Crew ad and wish I had enough money to fork over to make the #4 mine! It's one of my favorite numbers and has sentimental value. I love stacking rings like the picture shown below and how beautiful would one of these numbers look in the mix?!


What would your number be?

source* lulu frost

Leave a Comment

Julie said...

These are beautiful and so delicate! These remind me of the athlete # necklaces we used to get when I was younger. Along that same vein, I'd go for a 1 and a 0 to make my lifelong soccer number, 10!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh those are so cute! My favorite numbers is 7 and 18 i don't know why i've just always liked those numbers.
xx
Z

Unknown said...

Love these! Super cute! xoxoxo brynn

Anonymous said...

Ahh I love these! My favorite number is 13, which is probably the reason I have such bad luck but I can't help my love for the number!

p.s. - I sent you an email this morning so hopefully you can reply with your guest post. If it doesn't work again, let me know and I'll give you another address!

Rebecca said...

Wow, these are beautiful!!! So delicate...

Julie {love, julie} said...

Oooo I want a three!!!

Kendall said...

oh i love these. my favorite no. is 22 so i would get 2 twos. great find!!! xo kendall

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

ooo how fun! my face number is 23 :) OR 14! xo jillian

Dana Gastelum said...

Number 1 for my birth month and Anniversary month :)

Katie said...

ooohhh I'd LOVE the #3..always been my fav :)

Caitlin C. said...

Oh my goodness, I love these! I've never seen anything like them. They're so delicate and I loveee gold. Thanks for sharing! :)

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Ooohhh great find! It's too bad they are so expensive! Number 13 is my lucky number. And it's strange but Friday the 13ths are normally my luckiest days. I'd definitely need to stack the rings to make it work though.

Becca

henning love said...

these are adorable! love these rings, what an original idea. meg

Jenna Lee said...

I have never seen this but I really love it!... love Jcrew too

Coley said...

13!

Ashton said...

I WANT one! My numbers would be 2 or 8.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Did you find where you could actually *buy* them besides in just a few random stores??? I've always been obsessed with the number 3 and these are just too cool! (c:

Nat{natyouraveragegirl} said...

19. it's the day my husband asked me out in seventh grade. :) we saw titanic with a friend because we weren't allowed to go alone. ;)

www.natyouraveragegirl.com

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Soooo cute! My face number is '2' but I would prob choose a number that meant something like wedding anniversary etc. ;)))) great find!

Lindsay [rookie's nest] said...

really cute find :) i dont know what i'd choose - ah! it would probably be the same as jen, above, a special date :)

Hollie Ann said...

Drew I've been thinking about these all weekend!

Lisa said...

I have too many rings on my fingers.