Pages


Summer Sights






sources* pinterest

Leave a Comment

Jenna Lee said...

as always... beautiful!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

so pretty! i love all the oranges :) i hope you had a great weekend! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Love these hazy photos! Makes me want to wade in a lake and enjoy the sunshine. Happy Monday! xo

Katie said...

gorgeous :) these pics remind me of my nails (orange) haha

Val Fox said...

How gorgeous!!
-Val

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

This is so gorgeous...and as much as I love nice, *HOT* weather (can you hear the sarcasm?)...I'm ready for some crisp, cool fall weather! I'm such a stick in the mud (c;

Anna @ IHOD said...

K I want to print and frame this. Gorgeous summery goodness.
Hope you had a lovely weekend! :) Anna

Call it Adventure said...

All the best bits of summer quickly wrapped up in a pretty graphic. Beautifully done, dear! :)

{The Perfect Palette} said...

this makes me look forward to my upcoming beach vacation.

xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Those colors are fabulous!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Drew, these are so pretty and simple! I love the merry-go-round (is that what the top right image is?)...

Betty said...

I LOVE pinterest for color scheme ideas! This one is beautiful too!

Haley said...

gorgeous color board!! what a combination! :) and you really did squeeze in a ton of wonderful summer sites!...the beach, the lake, carnivals, and being outside...a lovely group of photos to say the least :)

Michaela said...

These colors are so gorg!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love dandelions and lanterns in the trees!

Unknown said...

gorgeous photos and i love the way you placed them together :) xoxoxo brynn

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oh summer summer summer, I love summer. Summer for me is all about sun, beach, fruits and ice creams.