Pages


Red, White & Blue






There's nothing like being with your most precious loved ones over a holiday where you celebrate your independence! Hope everyone celebrated in the best way possible, with the people you love, under a sky full of fireworks!

Leave a Comment

April said...

Sweet! Happy fourth!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

cute! love your scarf :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Rebecca said...

Great scarf! Every single time I try to wear them in my hair, they slip out.....do you have a trick?

Val said...

You are adorbs and the scarf is amazing!!

noone said...

you look great and hope you had a fab weekend of fireworks and bbq!

Jenna Lee said...

SOOOOO cute! LOVE that little pup! Shes cute as a button!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

You are so stinkin' cute...and love the pup getting nautical, so darling! We had a great 4th, I just love watching fireworks, they never cease to amaze me...apparently, I am easily impressed...like my 2 year-old (c:

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

Drew,

THANK YOU for visiting me and pointing me in this direction! your blog is wonderful, you are a design cravers dream. i'm thrilled from the tips of my toes to the top of my head b/c i have such a passion for pretty, crazy good aesthetics and yours is a sure to please.

happy to know you celebrated with fams, the puppeh is even decked out in supportive colors. nice one! wishing you a grand rest of the week lades, thanks again! ♥

natasha {schue love} said...

OK your dog is TOO cute! And you have such a beautiful family! Glad you had a great 4th! :)

Danielle Moss said...

You are killing me with the pup's outfit. Adorable!!!!


Breakfast at toast

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Cute pics! Hope you had a blast.
Would love to see you join my blog crawl today!

Unknown said...

You look adorable in the picture! xoxo

Katie said...

OMGosh just died over the pic of you and your pups!! I think Rocky and your pup would be great friends haha don't you love poms?! I want another! If kids weren't in our future {far away future} then I would get another for sure.

PS-Just added your button to my blog. you are too cute. Also, I know I knew this before but we visit Charlotte often so next time we come we will have to do a blogger meet up! :)

Katie said...

OK now I can't get your button to work on my blog..ahhh what the heck?! Help! hahaha