Pages


Creative House





Design Studios are what inspire artists in their work, spark creative ideas and give the extra adrenaline to proceed to the final rush of completion in a project. I aspire to have one of these beauties in the future to do just that. It will be a space to let creative juices flow and design projects to derive from.



 sources* 1234

Leave a Comment

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love that last space, the dark wall is the perfect background for a photo collage. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

I love how bright they all are!

Becca
http://beccatm.blogspot.com

{The Perfect Palette} said...

seriously creative!!

xoxo, chrissy from the perfect palette.

birdie to be said...

These are fabulous! Im pretty sure I would be very productive in these spaces. Especially #2. I love the white with the color splashes!

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

awesome awesome spaces! Loooove

Dana Gastelum said...

Love those! #2 is my fave but I could see us working together in #4 ;)

Erica said...

Oh I love that joint work space with the twinkle lights on the ceiling!

Betty said...

I love the first space. And after studying it for a minute, I realized they are using folding/plastic tables for the desk...who would have though you could do that and it would look that good?!

natasha {schue love} said...

Gosh, love all these spaces...I would LOVE to have a room like this to call my own! :)

Jenna Lee said...

loving the lights in the ceiling! So fun! Thank you for your awesome guest post. It was an honor and privilege to have you!

Nikki said...

I want one too! I have no idea what I'd do there, but it would be awesome ;)

Rachel Wright {The Inspired House of Wright} said...

How inspiring! I just finished up my little studio for my paintings! :)

Thank you for the follow and the sweet comment so that I could find you as well. Beautiful blog and beautiful posts!

Xo Rachel @ http://inspiredhouseofwright.blogspot.com

Zoe said...

These are such amazing spaces! I would love to have space for my own office or work area, can't wait x

Anna Walker said...

Oh my gosh! The interiors are soooo creative!
Love the lights on the beams in the 3rd picture! I feel like I would be wayyyy too distracted there though!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

April said...

Oh my goodness. Wowsa! Beautiful spaces.

Unknown said...

I want one of those, too! It's like a creative 'war room'!!! Those spaces are just gorgeous :) Thanks for all of the lovely comments today! And for supporting my friend's blog! xoxoxo brynn

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love number 2!

Anna @ IHOD said...

I have a whole board on pinterest dedicated to studios. I love the variety of these! Each and every one has elements I heart!!!