Pages


Rue Spotlight: Danielle Moss




I just couldn't get over the home feature from the newest issue of Rue! My amazingly talented blogger friend, Danielle, took the lucky and very well-deserved spotlight in this issue! Her Chicago apartment is filled with a light and airy ambiance that has you itching to recreate a similar space. 


 The pops of gold, gray and pink add so much feminine flair throughout the home. Danielle even painted that spotted gold and silver canvas that leans above the wall in her living room! 
The also, talented and gorgeous Alaina and Liz helped in styling this charming place of abode and even Danielle's very own wardrobe. I must say they did more than a fantastic job!

How can you not love that sweet pup, Buddy, relaxing in his momma's beautiful home?!


The arrangement of the wall gallery and the desk setup is perfect!
It makes me want to start fresh with my own desk at home.
What a perfect spot to work at everyday!


I couldn't showcase Danielle's home without adding a photo of this adorable metal storage case that hangs in her kitchen! How brilliant! I would never think to display such kitchen accessories!! Love!

{NOW}
If you haven't heard already, Danielle and her other lovely sidekick Alaina, are launching their "ultimate online resource" site, The Everygirl, next month!! So much excitement about this and their amazing tool to help ladies around the world make their dreams come true!!
You won't want to miss it!!

Leave a Comment

Rebecca said...

I just loved seeing Danielle's feature in Rue...I think my fave part is the metal storage in the kitchen. Love me some kitchen organization :)

Danielle Moss said...

You are TOO sweet. Thank you for this lovely post. Way to make a girl blush. Can't help but smile. SO FLATTERED! I've said it before but I was a little nervous to share my space online. Sharing your home is very very personal!

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

Gosh, I love it more every time I see it!

viv said...

I just love this home! Danielle has created a perfect space!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Such a great post! Danielle's home is absolutely gorgeous. She is such an inspiration in so many ways!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

LOVED this issue. Having seen the place in person, it is simple stunning and has inspired me in so many ways.

Alexa said...

I just am in awe of Danielle. She has such a great eye.

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Wow! Stunning + Clean! I'm loving... such a sucker for good old fashioned WHITE!

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...

Love the bedside table and the coffee table - perfectly balanced arrangements!! The colours are dreamy too :)

Sydney Steenland said...

Yes, so fresh and homely, love the latest rue.
Sar x

Cara {An Urban Cottage} said...

Love her apartment! Every time I see her pics I think about painting my walls white!

Cara

Unknown said...

Oh I had not seen this! Love how crisp and clean her style is!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I need to go peruse that issue again...there is so much that I feel like I completely missed! Her place is so fantastic...and I *love* that kitchen storage!!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I love her place, I could move there in a second!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

so pretty and clean!! i especially love the living room and the office -- jealous!! happy weekend, drew! xoxo

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

so pretty and clean!! i especially love the living room and the office -- jealous!! happy weekend, drew! xoxo

Dana Gastelum said...

I LOVED Danielle's feature! My favorite in the entire issue! :) Gorgeous spaces!

Unknown said...

i am gushing over the color palette... wowzah...so fresh & pretty & feminine! looking forward to the everygirl, too :) happy weekend, drew! XO brynn

Elizabeth said...

Such a pretty blog with great pictures! I'm definitely gonna start following!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Its incredibly perfect. I especially love the organized jars! Heaven! Every detail is beautiful.
I just love your new look! Congrats my dear!
Mine is an ongoing work in progress!

L.A. in the bay said...

Loved her apartment, so crisp and pretty.

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Agreed! Her home is gorgeous. I really love that polka dot abstract art in her hallway!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the sweet mention!!

Lindsay [rookie's nest] said...

That home is TO DIE FOR. I literally can't stop staring... & thank you Drew for your lovely comments!

mal and criss said...

Seriously cute apartment. I have an obsession with te gold/black and white design idea for home. It's so modern and chic, you can't possibly go wrong.

xx, Mal