Pages


Spotlight: Sheridan French










If you haven't already seen this stylish momma's newest collection from the Resort Lookbook 2012, speed over right now!! I promise you won't feel the least bit of regret, except for the fact that you'll be shouting and begging for a tropical excursion to wear these brilliantly designed tunics by Sheridan herself!!



Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

I'm headed to the Bahamas in March and I think I need to invest in a gorgeous beach coverup!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

OMG thse looks are absolute gorgeousness. They make me so happy just looking at them!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

These are absolutely darling. I think my closet needs one :)

Dana Gastelum said...

SO gorg!! I love Sheridan!! That bright orange tunic is calling my name!! :)

navy and orange said...

too cute! can't wait to check it out!

xoxo navy & orange

Alexa said...

So stylish and cute...LOVE all of the pretty colors!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

All these colors and prints are fabulous!

Tiffany Leigh {thedesignerlifestyle} said...

Wow all of these tunics are absolutely incredible. I'm especially in love with the bright, Moroccan shaped elbow patches! Perfection
Tiffany
thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love those!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I remember you were the one who introduced me to her last year, love her collection so much! Did you see her home on Pop Sugar? gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

Um, hello!! These are so awesome...and she's not so bad looking either.

Jackie said...

I love these, and she is so pretty herself! Perfect person to model these looks.

Danielle Moss said...

She is so pretty!

Francis said...

Love them!

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

Such a beauty!! Love.

Anna
www.anewfoundtreasure.com

Natalie said...

Love her! Such a gorgeous line.

Holly J. Justice said...

You have an unique fashion style, looking so pretty. Awesome.

If you want to know about quality trendy fashion and accessories for winter , bridal and, fashionable shoes, bags , accessories and jewelries for men, women and kids then click here below and choose from a huge collection of fashion house. Ensuring your satisfaction.
skinny cropped jeans