Pages


In the Spotlight




I just have to put the spotlight on one gorgeous lady who has done incredible work throughout the years, playing charismatic, life wrenching and sometimes daunting roles. I saw her on the Golden Globes last night for a split second and was blown away by her sense of beauty and glow she had about her. Always a  gorgeous woman, but last night she had a sense of class, chicness and, my friend put it perfectly last night calling her "chic but demure."

MICHELLE WILLIAMS

I watched her grow up on Dawson's Creek back in the day and I am overwhelmed at how far she has risen from an aspiring actress!


I've never seen a more adoring pixi cut! 
Almost reminds me of a young Julie Andrews, which also happens to be one of my favorite actresses!

I'm so looking forward to seeing her part in "My Week with Marilyn!"

Leave a Comment

Alexa said...

I know...I love her pixie cut Looks so good on her!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

She is always so put together and stunningly beautiful.
And I agree, can't wait to see her in My Week w Marilyn

Unknown said...

i adore her oh so much...truly an inspirational woman. and so humble, too, which is always admirable :) XO brynn

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Just found your blog and I LOVE! So gorgeous! And I love Michelle- she is just so fabulous and so put together despite all she has experienced. Excited to be your newest follower! :)

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Anonymous said...

she is so beautiful!

L.A. in the bay said...

She is such a beauty. I was thinking the same thing when I was watching the awards last night.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Yes totally Julie Andrews!!! She's so beautiful! She has the sweetest face ever, I'm sure she has to be the nicest girl!

Unknown said...

She does look like a young Julie Andrews! So stunning.

Anna @ IHOD said...

I agree Drew. Her style is beautiful. Always a lady and equally stunning. Thought she was one of the best dressed for Golden Globes!

ashlyn | nicole said...

love her so much! & her hair cut is so cute. i can't wait to see her in the new marilyn movie -- i have been dying to go!

Laurie said...

I love her hair. I wish I had the guts to wear mine that short, it looks so good on her.
Flat Panel TV Stand