Pages


Glitz





I found this image while cleaning up my desktop tonight! 
I'm pretty sure this was tucked somewhere in my brain while redesigning the blog, ya think?!

Leave a Comment

Jess said...

Ohhhh hooray for glitter! Have a great weekend!

L.A. in the bay said...

Haha totally!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Totally! Glitz in its fullest expression ;)

Ana Antunes said...

LOL! Absolutely! I'm a Glittery girl too!love it!

Lindsey said...

Absolutely! It an image you want tucked away in your braing...gorgeous!

Caitlin C. said...

I love all the glitter! And beautifulll new design :)

clussster.com said...

Aw, I just stumbled across this blog. Hence, not seeing the before. But, let's just say it's lookin' very znazzy at the moment! I love some sparkle anything!

--Fi

PS: new follower over here!

Lidiya said...

Gorgeous image, I adore the glitter <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Too fun ~ would make a great piece of art!

Coley said...

Such a gorgeous photo! Love your new blog design :)

17 Perth said...

Haha--must have been. I love this pic though!

Anonymous said...

It matches your new layout too!

Alexa said...

For sure! Love the gold and pink together!

Unknown said...

Happy, happy birthday to Dana! You two are such an adorable pair!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

It's just all kinds of fabulous...it totally looks just like me and my bestie when we are going through our closets...ha! I jest, I jest. (c:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

That's hilarious. I think so!