Pages


Holiday Update





The holidays were extremely special this year! I'm a little late on sharing 
tidbits from my holiday, so here are some snaps that show you what I was
up to! My best friend who moved to NYC came home, the most anticipated arrival
of my sister and brosef-in-law finally made its way here, and my precious cousins
made it to MaMaw's house for the traditional Christmas Eve showdown!
Of course, many more photos were taken so I will be sure to share more
memories throughout the year that mean so much to me ;)


One of my closest friends made it in just in time to ring in the New Year!
We love getting all dolled up and sharing laughs, stories and food together!

Lastly, the highlight of my holidays:

My life is not complete without my cousins! We all grew up around the same area, same age, same upbringing. Needless to say, we're inseparable and are brothers and sisters for life!
So special to add a couple more throughout the years too, as some find their soul mates.
(One cuzzy is missing, as he was in OK, but he's always there in spirit and truly missed ;)


I'll definitely have to show you my wonderful family on the other side soon!! They're equally amazing and so close in my heart! Time to start snapping more memories!!

Thanks for letting me share. I don't always get too personal around this café, but sometimes the most important pieces of your life just shine through the most!


Leave a Comment

Virginia said...

Ru!! It looks like your holidays were filled with love:) Happy New Year!

fashion-meets-art said...

wow- these pictures are amazing. thanks for sharing. your holidays were fantastic. and the food, yummy :)
kisses and hugs
maren anita



Please have a look at my Holiday GIVEAWAY:

CHANEL POLISH and ASOS NECKLACE

Susan said...

What a gorgeous family you have! Looks like you had a lovely holiday, that's fantastic. Thanks for sharing! Happy Monday!

Alexa said...

Sounds like a perfect holiday! :) Happy start to the week, Drew!

Unknown said...

what a fantastic holiday! it is always so great to be able to surround yourself with wonderful friends & family. this year i was terribly missing all of my aunts, uncles, cousins & grandma...this post gives me the warm fuzzies :) XO brynn

L.A. in the bay said...

so precious, what a lovely family, and adorable puppies!

Unknown said...

Love all these pics! And the furbabies :) So cute!!!

Danielle Moss said...

I frosted my tips for the holidays too! LOVE the pups! Such great photos. Looks like you truly enjoyed the holidays!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a lovely holiday! xo

Jessie said...

I am in love with your dogs sweater. So cute.

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Looks like you had such a fantastic holiday season!! I also have a wonderful big group of cousins and love it when we all get together. Happy New Year!!

rachel said...

a picture of me made it into your blog! ahh i feel like a little celebrity...love you!

Val said...

Pure Bliss Post!!

Sarah Roads said...

How fantastic is that dog sweater! Love this post.

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

what an amazing holiday!! so glad you had such a special and wonderful time with good friends and family. and i love the picture with you computer on the desk -- love the decor of the space!! xoxo happy weekend!

Unknown said...

love that doggie sweater!