Pages


Add Color to 2012




Happy 20-12! Hope you all have enjoyed your first week of the new year!
I've sure been quite bright and cheery with new projects in store, design updates
and a new attitude on how I will catapult my year!

It's all about a fresh outlook, a joy in the little things, a thankfulness in what God 
blesses us with, new challenges and a bunch of bright colored outfits and decor to boost in 
coloring each and every day a little more!

My resolution is to live a more colorfully life! Who's with me?! 

Leave a Comment

Susan said...

Drew I love this! That's definitely one of my resolutions as well, definitely want to be more colorful, in my wardrobe and in life too!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

yes and yes! i need more color in my life too! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Love that image!

Lisa said...

Totally agree with you! Thumbs up for colors!

silkchocolate.blogspot.com

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

I think a lot of other people agree, I've been seeing color EVERYWHERE in the blogging community. Such a nice change!

Meggan said...

this is the perfect post for the new year! i am loving all these bright colors!! xoxo meggan Lila Grace

Sarah Roads said...

I'm in! Lead the way!

Alexa said...

Yes Loving anything with pops of color! :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I am!! Loving color so much right now!

Ashley said...

Couldn't agree more!

Vintage2Vogue said...

Thanks for your comment. Loving the color.

xo

Lydia from Vintage2Vogue

http://vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

I love all the bright color I've been seeing around the blogosphere and spring/summer collections. So exciting and fun!

Unknown said...

WOO HOO!!! Happiest New Year to you, Drew :) You and I are in color loving sync!!! XO brynn

Anna @ IHOD said...

Oh girl, you know I am all about color!
I am in! What a great perspective to start the year!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm always in if it involves color!!! I'm definitely going to try and live it this year...I mean, what do I have to loose??? Besides my dignity, I guess...oh, who am I kidding? I'm a mother, I lost that a long time ago (c:

L.A. in the bay said...

I'M WITH YOU!

ashlyn | nicole said...

im with ya Drew! you said it all perfectly :]
what a great way to start the new year! :]