Pages


January Shades





images via jcrew tumblr

January can usually feel like a drag, once the intensity of the holiday subsides.
Want to know how to beat the winter blues?
Pair a neutral or pastel outfit with bright and colorful accessories!
The light colors represent cloudy, snowy days while the brights perk them up!
Now that's a sure fire way to turn drab into fab!!

1234567891011121314151617 

Leave a Comment

Stephanie Shepherd said...

The color combos in the first two pictures really do it for me! Since I tend to stick to neutrals and all...I need to remember a pop of color.

viv said...

Love all these pastel tones. I'm dying for a pretty coat in light pink :)

Alexa said...

LOVE that teal skirt. It's funny I'm not a huge fan of pastels, but all of these are gorgeous! Great picks as usual Drew!

Susan said...

Love this! Sign me up for those boots! Love pastels, although I don't have very many in my wardrobe. Noted!

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

That Miu Miu skirt is to die for! Such great lines.

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Gorgeous picks! I definitely need a few of these in my wardrobe!

Lauren {Stylized Existence} said...

Love this quick tip. It's so easy to fall into a drab wardrobe rut in the middle of winter... I try to inject a little color into my outfit everyday just to make me look less pale and tired!

Emily + Morgan {the glitterati girls} said...

Obsessed with those red leather ModCloth gloves... if only LA got a little colder in the winter!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Gorgeous round up! Love the idea of neutrals and color!

birdie to be said...

Love all the pretty colors. That gray vest is adorable.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Yes, at the moment loving both neon/bright colors and pastels, all about color!

Anonymous said...

such a great round up!

Unknown said...

i love, love, love the #4 blouse! the shades too...have worn nothing but aviators for the last gazillion years and ready for a change!

ashlyn | nicole said...

i really like the pastels mixed with brights -- such a great mixing of colors! brights are def something i have been gravitating towards!

Nisha said...

I love the idea of winter pastels, brights, and neutrals. J Crew has some awesome pieces!

Unknown said...

gorgeous, drew!!! love the off-set of the pastels & brights together...brilliant :) XO brynn

Val said...

Shades of awesomeness!

alicia said...

definitely agree! love everything you chose.

meghan said...

I am loving the mixes of neons and pastels! I can do that!! I love neon! (But I'm actually trying to decide if I'm just really easily sold on whatever is on trend...because I can't remember the last time I saw something come into fashion and thought negatively).

erica said...

I love winter pastels. That handbag is gorgeous. xo

Unknown said...

So in love with this!

jas said...

I love color in the winter!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

L.A. in the bay said...

Oh my gosh, I am dying over everything!