Pages


New Blog Design




So as some of you know, I've been designing blog designs as part of Coral Café's services.
A great blogger friend of mine, Katie, was looking for a simple, clean design mixed with pastels.
Of course, a little dash of gold glitter was added to snazz it up!
The new design was launched yesterday and I'm so excited to share it with you today. 

Here I unveil the new Keep Calm and Carry On:




Be sure to check out this wonderful blog!! 

Email me today if you have any blog design inquires! 
I have a special going on and you don't want to miss it!

pdrewh24@yahoo.com

Leave a Comment

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

This blog design is super fab! You look quite talented dear. Way to go!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

ashlyn | nicole said...

love the design miss drew! it looks fabulous :)

xoxo
ashlyn

Anonymous said...

Love the new design!! Good job!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

lovely design! Great work!

viv said...

You did a wonderful job on this design! You're one talented lady ;)

Unknown said...

Looks gorgeous! Love the confetti!

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

I love it! So simple and sweet!

birdie to be said...

Very cool... love the sequins in the header!

Alexa said...

Ah it came out really really well! So cool Drew!

Nuha said...

great job! i love the confetti header :-)

Lindsey said...

Fantastic job!

Bud and Leo said...

Good job! Love the simple elegance. :) Kelli

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Drew you did a fabulous job! Just gorgeous.

Annie said...

You have a lovely little blog - and love the design for Keep Calm & Carry On - looks great :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Coley said...

Love your blog design, great job!

Laura said...

Love the header - gorgeous design!

Laura xo

Adry Bonet said...

Very pretty design! and I love yours too =)

Nicole Rene said...

Oh my gosh I am loving the sequins!!!!! How fun!!! :) What a great blog design!!
Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog!

Nicole

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Beautiful Drew!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

The design is fabulous! I love the colors and that glittery Pinterest button!

Emily | Recently said...

Ahhhh, I love it! Great work Drew!

Unknown said...

Her site looks fantastic, Drew! Congrats on a beautiful job done! It is simply adorable :) XO brynn

Carly Haslee said...

Amazing, amazing job! It looks fabulous! xo

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

fancy! i love the new design!! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

his little lady said...

looks so great! very talented girl, i wish i was better at this kind of stuff.
xo TJ

Jaclyn Helminiak said...

I had no idea you designed her blog!! I follow her and LOVE the new fresh look!!

Great job!!

xo
Jaclyn
A Day in the Life and Mind...