Pages


Shoe to Room





I am pretty smitten with green rooms right now, and green heels, for that matter! Add a touch of gold and voila! A rich, luxe combination!


*****************************************************

P.S. Thanks to those who have voted for me so far on Refinery 29's The Next Big Style Blogger!
I by no means think I am worthy of such a reward when I look up to so many incredible women who dress and put themselves together so perfectly everyday! I use my blog as a simple outlet for fashion and decor by using existing products and pieces and not myself. 

Nonetheless, I would really appreciate your vote ;)
(the easiest way to find my picture is to click on the popular contestants tab and go down appr. 20 rows and click on the heart.
Thanks loves!

Who else to vote for:


I love these girls and would love for you to support them too!!

sources* shoeroom

Leave a Comment

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Those shoes are absolutely fabulous! Such great inspiration and an amazing room!

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Love those shoes! Green just makes me happy.

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! Oh and I voted for you!

Alexa said...

Love this post...you did a great job matching the shoe to the room!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

so luxurious looking!! love!

Barbara von Enger said...

Those shoes are striking in design and colour.

Urban Jungle Fashion said...

Those shoes are a masterpiece!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

There's so much going on in this room - I like it! Are the curtains and lamp shade black? I always love black as a staple in my home and wardrobe. GO FIGURE! :)

viv said...

The shoes are stunning!
Thanks for the link love to Refinery 29's contest! ;) xox
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

scsd said...

very fierce : shoes, room, and you! congrats on the nomination! casting my vote now! :)
Sc

alicia said...

those shoes are just perfect!

Abby M. Interiors said...

Shoes are amazing! Going to vote for you when I get home later today. good luck! ;-)
Abby

The.Red.See said...

That room is beautiful, would have never thought green would look so elegant.

lucia m said...

LOVE IT!!!!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

❤ Meghan said...

Oooo... so pretty. Green is my favorite color! Thanks for the room inspiration! :)

Lindsey said...

what a great shoe to room combination! That ceiling is insane and I love the obelisks on the table! PS. I voted for you!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

OMG OMG OMG those stacked heels! I die!


XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

noone said...

those shoes are awesome! good luck with the contest!!

Anonymous said...

I'll vote for you!

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

I'm loving emerald green right now! Those shoes are to die!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Would love those shoes -- so pretty.

Jackie said...

I can totally see someone wearing those shoes, in that room. They're both so glam, I love them! And the chandelier in the room is such a lovely touch.

Natalie said...

I've been loving this shade of green lately! So chic. Love your shoe and room you picked!

Virginia said...

I want those shoes!! Cute idea Ru!! :)

Mae B said...

this is gorgeous! I love that green shoe! and the room is just beautiful. sometimes I do a 'wear that room' feature, this is so fun too!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm on a big green kick, too...especially green velvet, so delicious! And congrats on that nomination, definitely on my way over to support one of my favorite blogging buds...um, I mean you! duh. (c:

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

I'm drooling over that room...the light fixture, the green pottery, the broad leaves, the gold ceiling...gorgeous! The shoes aren't too shabby, either! Fun pics!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Those shoes!!! Oh my. That green color is oh so gorgeous.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

You're so sweet and nice Drew, voting for them all! ;)

Jaclyn Helminiak said...

Such an adorable post!! Love the green match-up!! Good luck with the contest, going to vote for you now!!


xo
Jaclyn
A Day in the Life and Mind...

Emily | Recently said...

Girl, we need to go shoe shopping together! I always love your choices! And how exciting about the Refinery 29 contest! My fingers are crossed for you!

Unknown said...

I need those shoes. Immediately.

Unknown said...

oh, absolutely!!! i just love this series :) you have such an eye for the details! and green & gold is pure perfection! best of luck on the voting!!! XO brynn

L.A. in the bay said...

aww you are so incredibly sweet Drew! thank you!!!