Pages


New Blog Design {The Good Life}






Introducing the new The Good Life! Working with Callie was wonderful. She wanted something southern, simple and fun with coral, yellow and aqua to brighten her space up! She truly is a southern beauty and blogs about all of her loves, including: food, family, friends, fashion and faith, just to name a few.
Head on over and check her out!

Leave a Comment

Amanda English said...

Oh fun! I'd like to have a nice update done to my blog. =)

xoxo
http://eloquentenglish1.blogspot.com/

Barbara von Enger said...

Pretty blog design. Adore the touches of yellow.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

looks great!! love the colors! xo

Alexa said...

Looks great Drew! I also really love the colors!

henning love said...

you did an excellent job on your blog design, callie is wonderful and i love the color palette!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Wow! You are very talented. I love the design!


XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Great job Drew!

Dana Gastelum said...

so gorgeous! love the southern pearls! ;)

ashlyn | nicole said...

LOVE it drew :]
such a fabulous design!

xx.

Fash Boulevard said...

so fun. LOVE IT. amazing post, love. if you get a sec I have a fabulous giveaway valued at $634.50 that I'd love for you to enter. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Yvette | Classic Glam Blog said...

BEAUTIFUL. How can I team up with you to figure out a nice design for my blog? :) Let me know!

Best Wishes from, Classic+Glam

Unknown said...

Looks fantastic :) The colors are so pretty!!! I love seeing your creations! XO brynn

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

You are one talented little lady!!! I love her blog design! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!

Michaela said...

Well, this is adorable. You're super talented, my friend! Loving the energizing colors!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Ooo this is so fresh and fun! Very cool Drew!