Pages


Making Lists





In an attempt to better organize myself and make sure my to-do's get accomplished, I need a pleasant looking notebook or pad to help me get excited to write in it, of course!

I'm really loving the look of these!






source* pin via missmoss

Leave a Comment

Amanda English said...

Love the bright colors!!!

Stop by sometime!

xoxo
http://eloquentenglish1.blogspot.com/

viv said...

These are so pretty! Notes and to-do lists are pretty much a daily obsession of mine ;)

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Pretty notebooks! I would make more lists if I had one of those :)

Alexa said...

Oooh love the colors...I would smile every time I wrote something down!

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

Hi Girls,

I laugh out loud when i saw your comment! Yes, i totally must have pressed the wrong comment button!! I love your blog though, so any nice words were for both of you talented hotties :)

Awesome notebooks by the way, even in this ipad era i am the paper and pen kind of gal!!

love K

designstiles said...

Super cute. I always tell myself that cute things will keep me better organized. It only sometimes works. :)

alicia said...

i'm always making to-do lists.. so many little papers around sometimes ;) these little books are adorable.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

loving these bright colors.

Jess said...

Oh my goodness, these are adorable! I don't think I could choose just one though.. they are all amazing!

Lindsey said...

So cute. Iomoi (http://iomoi.stores.yahoo.net/section-16.html) also has great notebooks and they're on sale right now!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I really need to get like 100 notebooks!! loooving these ;)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love a good notebook! these are so sweet ! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

pretty notebooks always do the trick to get inspired to be better organized :) these are all such great choices...you might need all 4! {you know, for different subjects of content!} XO brynn

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

These notebooks would definitely get me excited for my to-do lists! Such a great find. xxo

L.A. in the bay said...

these are adorable!

Unknown said...

These are so lovely! I love the color combo.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

These are so pretty! I love a good notebook! :)

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Natalie said...

These would definitely inspire me to stay organized, too cute!

Kirby said...

I am all about making lists, and these would make it so fun!

Just added you to our blog roll ;)

Kirby
http://www.theshortandthesweetofit.com/

Michaela said...

These are so cute. I love the colors. I'm a total day-planner type girl...my notebook is my life :)

Laura said...

They are all so pretty, I love making lists :)

Laura xo

Haley{PairsandPours} said...

loving these. thanks for sharing :)

xo
Haley

pairsandpours.blogspot.com

Mae B said...

I'm obsessed with notebooks, pens, making lists and getting organized! love it all!
xx

Nicole Rene said...

Gosh those are so freaking cute!!!!!! :)