Pages


Fridays Fancies {Valentine}




In honor of Valentine's Day, Friday's Fancies has come up with the best outfit to represent this romantic holiday! Most have created the pink and red colorblock trend, and while I adore the color combination myself, I couldn't help but showcase my signature color for the special holiday. 
This would be something I would wear on a romantic date or a small get together 
with friends or family at a fancy restaurant.







1,2345678

Do you have any special plans for Cupid's Holiday?
I'm hoping to go watch The Vow and fill up on sugary treats!


Happy Weekend, my loves! <3

Leave a Comment

Michelle said...

Love this outfit!

Susan said...

Drew this is so cute! I love it! Let us know how the Vow is! I love a good tear jerker!

so anthro said...

SO pretty and girly! I'm very nervous to see The Vow, really not sure my emotions can handle it haha!

Anonymous said...

Love those heels! I'm hoping to see the Vow this weekend as well, I have a feeling 99% of women in are hoping to..whats better than Channing and Rachel?!

XO
Emmy
www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Mal said...

Gorgeous outfit! I want to see The Vow too! Can't wait to hear what you think of it

Mal @ The Chic Geek

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Amazing clutch - so luxe!

Dana Gastelum said...

That outfit it so YOU tia! I wish I could go see The Vow with you and sneak in a few cupcakes with us! :(

CALLIE said...

Such a gorg outfit! Perfect!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet outfit! Have a great weekend!

Laura said...

Love this outfit, gorgeous colours!

I really want to see The Vow too, enjoy it!

Laura xo

Nuha said...

love the heels! and that shrug is gorgeous too :-)

Nicole said...

Killer heels. Me likey. Also, been dying to see The Vow. Let us know how you like it!

Anonymous said...

I love this! I would love to wear this on a fancy vday dinner date.
Have a great weekend lady!
xo
Z

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

This is so sweet and lady-like! And then you go and throw in those fabulicious shoes...GAWH...those are the stuff dreams are made of...at least my dreams! Oh Christian, how you torture me!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love those two colors together, and those heels!!! Oh my!! ;)

Champagne Cocktails, Cashmere Dreams said...

The ring is absolutely amazing!! I am dragging my fiance to see The Vow...it looks so cute and I love Rachel McAdams!

http://champagnecocktailscashmeredreams.blogspot.com

Nicole Rene said...

OH MY those shoes!!!!!!!! Love the coral in the dress! :) So fabulous!!!

Have a great weekend!

Nicole Rene

Adry Bonet said...

WoW! Those heels are soooooo pretty! They're to die for! :-)

Emily | Recently said...

Love, love, love this gorgeous outfit! Hope you have a great weekend Drew. If you see The Vow you must report back to us! :)

Unknown said...

Oh what a pretty outfit! I love those shoes, they are soooo stunning!
Hope you have a lovely weekend! xo

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Stunning outfit, I especially like how you incorporated deep brown accents! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

ali v. said...

hello gorgeous! this outfit is stunning--and perfectly matches your blog too ;) I can't get enough of that dress. It's just fabulous! the FF link-ups wouldn't be the same without you...I'm so glad you're a part of it! have a happy Sunday, my love! xoxo {av}

Val said...

I need 1, 4, 6 and 7 in my life.

natasha {schue love} said...

We went and saw The Vow...cute movie! Love this look...stylish as always!

Justine said...

I hardly ever wear pink, but I love this combo with the gold! Just might have to try it :)

Marie said...

Really love this outfit! Especially the skirt :)
Happy valentine tomorrow!
xx Marie

Anonymous said...

Sugary treats would be nice! I'm hoping that my hubs lets us just stay in, order food to be delivered, and cuddle up on the couch with a chick flick :)