Pages


Take a peek, pretty please!






I am beyond honored to be this weeks Glamorous Gadabout on Project Gadabout!
Each day this week you will get to know me a little bit more. What's my signature food, what's my most embarrassing moment and what or who am I currently crushing on?
You'll find out all this and more on the the perky and always fun Project Gadabout!

Leave a Comment

fashion-meets-art said...

congrats to you! very good!
lovely greets
maren anita

Please have a look at my GIVEAWAY:

YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Congrats Drew! How exciting is that?! I am headed over to check it out!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

So fun Drew! I just checked out! Love learning a little more about my favorite bloggers :) Had no clue you were in Charlotte - I love Lake Norman!

fashion-meets-art said...

sorry, it was the wrong link:

Please have a look at my GIVEAWAY:

YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

Very Cool! Congrats - excited to read!

Sarah Roads said...

How exciting! Congrats!

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Congrats Drew! Excited to read your post.

alicia said...

congrats! will definitely check it out.

Alexa said...

Oh awesome congrats Drew!!!

viv said...

Congrats! How fun! I will be sure to check out all your posts ;) xo

Unknown said...

Love this!!! Such a great feature...can't wait to read more :) XO brynn

Champagne Cocktails, Cashmere Dreams said...

Congrats!! Off to check it out!!

Nuha said...

how cute!! i'll have to pop on over :-)

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

So exciting!! You are gonna be an excellent Glamorous Gadabout :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I am going to *L*O*V*E* this! You are such a cutie patootie, what's not to like about getting to know you better? Off to check it out!

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

What a fun series of guest posts... I can't wait to check it out. Totally jealous of those locks of yours... you have THE BEST HAIR! :)

Colleen @ TwoDelighted said...

Gorgeous Drew! Can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Cannot wait to check it out:)
Natasha
http://www.lovedesignbarbados.blogspot.com

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Congrats Drew! This is so great and you totally deserve it!

Ava Phillips said...

so exciting!! xoxo

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Yay! checking it out!!

chibiaion said...

OMG, your gorgeous congrats! Would really pay a visit to that lovely link and know more about you. :)

buy aion account

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

SO FUN!! congrats, drew!! headed there now to check it out!! xoxo

Glitterista said...

Yay, congratulations! I'm off to check it out. ;)

Adry Bonet said...

That's awesome! Congrats :-)

Emily | Recently said...

Yay Drew!! Congrats to you and I'm going to check it out now!

Mae B said...

fabulous! congratulations to you!
xx