Pages


C Wonder Finds





C Wonder has some pretty great new products online right now. The color scheme is blue and white and what better way to embrace this combo before heading into spring!
The patterns are chic and the products are even chicer!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89


***************************************

Thanks to my sweet friend, Ava from Glitter Y'all for supporting my Shoe to Room series!
You should definitely check out her new blog and business! They are doing some incredible things and offering great event planning services over at Borrowed and Blue Events!

Leave a Comment

ashlyn | nicole said...

really love that blue & white combination! def prefect for spring :)

xx :: ashlyn

Mal said...

I love blue and white, such a classic and clean looking combo

Mal @ The Chic Geek

{The Perfect Palette} said...

blue and white is definitely a perfect palette!

Dana Gastelum said...

So pretty! Love the plates and vase! :)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Their store is beyond fantastic. Girly prep at it's best.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Seriously, I think that is probably #1 on my list of stores that I'm desperate to visit...especially their stuff for tabletop...LOVE the blue scheme!

Laura said...

Gorgeous picks! I just had a look at the online store and it's beautiful! :)

NauticalWheeler said...

LOVE your finds! Especially that notebook

From Brooklyn with love,

Jen

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

I can always appreciate anything that's blue and white especially those gorgeous plates!

Unknown said...

How do I not know C Wonder??!! Glad I do now :) Thanks for the introduction... these items are lovely! XO brynn

Champagne Cocktails, Cashmere Dreams said...

love this post! I just love the Ikat Cylinder Jar! The pattern is great!

http://champagnecocktailscashmeredreams.blogspot.com

Ava Phillips said...

Thanks for the shout out, girl!! xoxo LOVE the Blue & White!!

My-cliffnotes said...

LOVE every choice.

I love those colors.

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com