Pages


Take a Hike in Colorwear





The weather has been giving me cheery thoughts of bright colors and hiking weather.
Almost time to start switching the wardrobes up again as we peak around to spring in the horizon.
Even the men in our lives can shine some light on their attire.
Lead the way, ladies!


img source* here & here

Leave a Comment

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Love all the bright spring colors here. Absolutely divine!

Dana Gastelum said...

ooo love that chartreuse sweater! I need that girl! ;)

Dana Gastelum said...

I also need a hike with you! ;)

Unknown said...

Those shades of yellow are sooo pretty!!

Alexa said...

Ah these shades are perfect! Stylish while working out! Awesome!

Colleen {Two Delighted} said...

Love it all! I know, I really need some color in my life. Bad. Is it weird if my favorite thing is that guy's blazer? I kind of die over it.

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Ummm...love the men looks! That male model is yummy haha!

Nuha said...

oohhh i think i need that neon green + yellow pants combo- so gorgeous!

and taking a hike in this weather is so on my to do list! to bad there are no mountains close by hah!

Laura said...

Gorgeous colours, love the yellow! :)

Susan said...

Oh I love it! I love the oranges and pinks together! Totally a trend I want to try!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i am defiantly adding a few bright pieces onto my spring wishlist! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

Love this! I am so ready for Spring too! I'm starting a "Spring Fever" series tomorrow! Love your color choices :)

Unknown said...

Loving the color!!! Come on spring... {truly, I have been pretending that it has been spring for the past few weeks! all I want is color in my life!!!} XO brynn

Barbara von Enger said...

Ah, spring is in the air. Adore these delicious shades and colours. xx

Anonymous said...

OF course these are all beautiful!

Amanda English said...

I'm really loving all of these bright spring colors!!! xoxo A-

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Loving the muted and color pops! Loving mint this season... also, loving the graphics you did! :) You're as cute as they come! :)

Unknown said...

Pretty pretty! Love this style story. J.Crew always does color so well. And they're representin' the guys well!