Pages


Have you heard?!?!





One of the best magazines to ever hit the stands is coming BACK!!
We've all drooled over past images and designs, now we can rekindle that love and dive back in to the incredible pages once more! Check for it in April!!

source* @gadabout

Leave a Comment

Adry Bonet said...

Great magazine!! Good to know it's coming back :-)

Dana Gastelum said...

Woohoo!!! Just got the book, thanks to you, ready for the mags again! ;)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

woo hoo! :)

Nicole said...

Don't shoot me, but I have never heard of it. Excited to check it out!

Jackie said...

Domino is coming back? Are you serious?! OMG!!!!

Amanda Schaumburger said...

Such exciting news!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

That cover is amazing!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Oh fun!!! I hadn't heard this. Definitely know some friends that are going to be very excited!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Shut right up!!! Oh, I am *BEYOND* excited for this little gem to come back in to my life! Come to mama, baby!!! (c: April really can't come soon enough...

Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

OMG this is such exciting news!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Best news ever! So excited!

Emily | Recently said...

I had heard this but was waiting to get excited because I didn't want my heart crushed by domino again! :)

Mae B said...

best news ever! xx

Rhonda E. Peterson said...

Drew! I had no idea! This is great news as I still have every issue from the couple of years they published that I go to for inspiration! My best friend is going to be over the moon! Thanks for keeping me in the loop!

Unknown said...

NO WAY????!!!! I can't believe my eyes!!! You just totally made my night :) I, like every other Domino-obsessed person out there, have been mourning the death of this publication ever since... HOORAY!!! I will be anxiously awaiting April :) XO brynn

Unknown said...

I am so excited!

Katness said...

Whaaaat!!! This is the year's best news! Domino was my favorite! Was so sad when I got that letter in mail that they were done.

Alexa said...

OMG. Am beyond excited for this!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I will be busting through the doors of my local book store in an embarrassing fashion! I can't wait to pour over every detail of this mag.

Natalie said...

Whaaat? Best news ever!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

yes!!! ..almost passed out when i heard about this LOL...

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

alicia said...

yes! so happy.

ashlyn | nicole said...

YAYAYAYAY! love that magazine! :]

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

ammmazing news!! xoxo

Alyson said...

amazing!!! Now that I'm decorating I'm more into design than ever before and Domino always had such killer styles, looks.

Laura Trevey said...

wonderful news!! such inspiration :)

jessica // union shore said...

i'm so excited!! can't wait! :)

Unknown said...

I am so excited I am starting to get worried I'm building it up too much!

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

Yes, I've heard and I'm so excited :)