Pages


Rooms Inspired by the Coast




Please welcome Jessica from Arcadian Lighting, as she is going to take you on a tour through some beautiful rooms inspired by the coast. This is the perfect time to start switching gears and prepping our minds for the looks of warmer, beachy months! Who's with me?!

*******************************************

Hi! I'm Jessica, I get to write about interior design for Arcadian Lighting, an awesome website for affordable lighting fixtures. I'm delighted to be a guest here at Coral Cafe because I'm going to be sharing a collection of modern living rooms inspired by the beauty of the coast. Fresh, bright colors, plenty of sunshine and sparkling glass accents, coastal interiors are nothing short of inviting. I hope you enjoy!

Coastal Living Room

The cool, casual and rustic atmosphere in this living room is inspired by Scandinavian design. The wood burning stove is a fun authentic feature.

Coastal Living Room

The vibrant yellow in this living room inspires wonderful memories days spent at the beach. The coral designed side table is a clever nod to the ocean theme without being too literal.

Coastal Living Room

Very pale yellows and blues give this living room a gentle, soothing atmosphere. The coral print on the arm chairs is a charming accent. I love the wall sconce above the fireplace, as well.

Coastal Living Room

This lovely, feminine living room draws on the Danish coast for inspiration. The simple furnishings, cozy blankets and pillows have icy dark blue and grey colors, with splashes of pink. A uniquely modern space.

Coastal Living Room

The bold red and blue colors and the variety of patterns in this living room have a very bohemian feel to them. Blue and white is instantly synonymous with the sea, as is the Grecian key pattern on the rug.

Coastal Living Room

I love the subtle nautical feel of this living room. Bright red accents and blue and white stripes draw on sailor's uniforms and the black and white print of a sailing ship is gorgeous. The oversized floor lamp is a very modern touch.

Coastal Living Room

Deep, dark shades of blue and coral patterns look beautiful against the all-white walls. The wicker furniture and the shades have a very casual feel that is perfect for this room.

Coastal Living Room

While this impressive living room already has a gorgeous view of the sea, the dÈcor takes on the brilliant warm colors of a coastal sunset. The room is also very modern with its simple lines, plain textiles and a pleasant ceiling light hanging in the distance. Images 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Which of these coastal rooms is your favorite? Let us know! And stop by Arcadian Lighting for more design inspiration and a fun, beachy pendant light for your home!

Leave a Comment

Nicole Rene said...

OOhhh I love that navy blue room & the first one! Great inspiration! I'm currently struggggggling decorating my living room haha!

Nicole said...

I love #6 with the large striped ottomans and pops of red. Also the view of that last pic is absolutely stunning. Makes me want to rent a fabulous beach house this summer.

viv said...

Wow, that last room - the view alone makes me swoon!

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

LOVE these coastal inspired rooms! Makes me want to buy a beach house and redecorate it!

Susan said...

I love the last room! So beachy and airy and I love it!

Laura said...

The view in that last image is stunning, wow! :)

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Such a beautiful collection! I'm loving the 1st and 2nd images!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Ohhhh I am loving that yellow room! So bold and sunny. I truly do love them all. What can I say? I adore well-styled interiors. :)

Megan said...

Love a good design inspiration post! Gives me lots of new ideas

Alexa said...

They put together such lovely posts. I adore all of the rooms here!

Laura@happyroost said...

Gorgeous rooms! I love the yellow and white room with touches of green.

Laura
www.happyroost.blogspot.com

Dana Gastelum said...

Gorgeous spaces! My favorite is the white room with the striped ottomans!

Glitter, Inc. said...

Love all of these gorgeous rooms - especially that first one!
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

Laura Trevey said...

Love that bright yellow living room photo!! Wow ~

Val said...

I'm in true love with # 5.

Eliza :: Case Study said...

GFC keeps un-following your blog x-| I'm at least a week behind! xoxo, eliza

Unknown said...

Drew, count me i for those warmer, beachy months! I am so ready!
Jessica,That first one is amazing!!! I am in love :)
XP brynn

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

the view in that last home is amazing - all gorgeous pictures...love your blog!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I'm having a hard time picking out a favorite! Maybe the one with the navy couches? I'm just a sucker for hydrangeas, so maybe I'm biased ;)

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

ooooh that last room is definitely my favorite!! such great inspiration!! xoxo

{The Perfect Palette} said...

That navy blue room is AWESOME.

erica said...

I am loving that last picture how pretty and what a gorgeous view! xo

Eliza :: Case Study said...

Oh wow that yellow wall is calling my name!! We're going to be moving into a new apartment this summer, and I'm gathering inspiration to help me get excited for the move. This yellow idea is definitely going to stick! xoxo, e

natasha {schue love} said...

Wow, these rooms are gorgeous! I would love to live by the coast and have my rooms filled with beautiful coastal things!