Pages


New Series:








My fascination with shoes continues to rooms. Join me in admiring the two together!



source* shoeroom

Leave a Comment

Michaela said...

What an awesome series!! So excited for this! I also love shoes and interiors :) These shoes are amazing!

Michelle said...

Love this!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Very clever! :) Love the colors on the shoes and in the room!

Alexa said...

Ooh I love it. Love the colors here Drew!

Anonymous said...

So adorable, what a fun series this will be!! I'm trying to start one up of clothes + shoes to candy :)

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Ohhhhh loving this series and totally drooling over the polkadot shoes! Those have my name on them! xo

Unknown said...

Fun! That room is a little bit wild, but pulled together at the same time.

Dana Gastelum said...

So excited about this new series!! I know you love your shoes! ;)

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

I love the colors! And that room is fabulous!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Completely brilliant!!! I'm *so* going to look forward to this one! I think I actually might be a little jealous that I didn't think up this little gem (c:

natasha {schue love} said...

Ooo love this idea! Fashion definitely inspires decor and visa versa! :)

Val said...

What a fabulous idea!!!!

Lindsay Rondo said...

love love love. fashion inspires me in so many ways.

Unknown said...

love it, drew...you clever girl, you :) very excited for the series! XO brynn

Emily | Recently said...

What a great idea for a series!!! I mean, who doesn't love shoes and gorgeous rooms??? Beautiful choices and I'm loving the new design!

Unknown said...

I love this new feature! Also the new design! So happy + bright, just like you :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Yay comments are back (with a whole new gorgeous blog design!). Looking forward to these posts, great idea!