Pages


Go Check out the NEW Southern Inspired!!




My sister, Dana, did a tremendous job on learning the basics of photoshop and illustrator through our one-on-one skype tutorial lessons!! She was able to use the knowledge of the software to create her own look for her blog that represents her and Southern Inspired best! Although she gives me a lot of credit for the design, I can tell you that the colors, logo and layout were ALL HER ideas!! 
(I just walked her through the minor details.) Go check it out NOW!! 



So proud of you Dana! Thanks always for your tremendous support and faith in me!
You know I have just as much faith in you and mile long visions of your own expertise!!


Stay tuned for more blog designs created by Coral Café!!
If you want to learn how to get a special deal before I launch my blog design portfolio, 
email me at:

pdrewh24@yahoo.com

Leave a Comment

Virginia said...

Looks great Drew!! You and your sister are SO cute!:)

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

it looks so great!! love it!!

ps. i tagged you in a fun little "facts" post on my blog! check it out here! http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/01/facts-of-life.html

Unknown said...

So excited for you Drew!

Alexa said...

Ah it looks amzing. Such a cute look! :)

The Sister Studio said...

I love this design. I'm so excited about what's to come. Thanks for sharing! :)

www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You made some clear points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most guys will approve with your blog.
Dixon 700PK 700 Series Hardware Pack