Pages


Friday's Fancies {Best Foot Forward}





Today at Friday's Fancies we're putting our "Best Foot Forward!" Literally and physically speaking!
One of my resolution's for 2012 is to put every great effort and creativity into my business!!
I'm looking to challenge myself to the limit and watch myself as an Entrepreneuress blossom!
12345678910

So let's all put our best foot forward and make 2012 the best it can be!!
And on that note, have the BEST weekend!!

Leave a Comment

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I know 2012 will be great for you! (And I loooove that coat!)

L.A. in the bay said...

super hot outfit! love the new changes to the blog :)

Emily | Recently said...

You go girl! You will rock the socks of 2012, especially in that outfit!

April said...

Yesssss, yes, yes! I love that outfit and it's perfect for what you're wanting for 2012! ;)

Jackie said...

That is definitely a suit with serious impact! Love the bright colors. Have a great weekend!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Loving those colors! Best wishes for success in 2012!

Unknown said...

Those shoes RULE! I love this look. Hope you're having a happy weekend!

Unknown said...

loving the color! numbers 5 & 10 have stolen my heart!!! XO brynn

natasha {schue love} said...

I am loving the neon trend right now...Bobbi Brown has a great new line out! This whole look is FAB!

Ines Pereira said...

Good luck for your business in 2012. You are inspired and inspiring!
Love everything (I have 6 and 8, already! ;)) Now I need the agenda to rock too!
Inês
perfect-home.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Omg those shoes are amazing!! Love the typography too!

Punctuation Mark said...

love the outfit!!!

Unknown said...

DYING over that little jacket. Such a fabulous outfit, Drew! xo

Nicole Rene said...

FABULOUS HEELS!!!!! Love it! :)

Julie said...

Love the graphics in this post. I know big things are in store for you this year lady! Best of luck! xo

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

great idea! :)))

designstiles said...

Ohmygawd, those shoes!!!! They're the hotness. I'll be putting my best food forward with some much needed photoshop skills!