Pages


Gift Giving Guide: Wrap it up!!






As promised, I'm back with some ideas for packaging your holiday treats and goodies!!
The way a present looks on the outside, ultimately provides a more exceptional experience in the gift giving department! I LOVE shimmer and glitter, metallic foils and sparkly brights when wrapping my gifts!




 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

How do you dress your gifts?

Leave a Comment

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Fun and pretty ribbon is always my personal fave...I have a stockpile of it on hand at all times (c:

Dana Gastelum said...

Well I wrap with whatever Tia buys for me! ;)

Chic In Vancity said...

That black and gold wrapping paper is amazing!!!
Happy Holidays!!
Bella xox
http://www.chicinvancity.com/

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

That wrapping paper you chose is gorgeous!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

aaaah if only i had seen that GOLD wrapping paper before! :)

Emily | Recently said...

I LOVE that we both did wrapping posts today! Great minds right? :) Of course I adore all your picks. I also think it's the sweetest thing ever that Dana usually wraps your gifts for you. What a great sister!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

That gold wrapping paper is so gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

loving all of these ideas!!! i have quite a thing for pretty packaging...it's so important! :) xoxoxo brynn

Unknown said...

Oh myyyy... (in deep voice) that black/gold paper is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love to design my packaging for presents! So funnn and personal!

Liz
http://sharpmindsthinkalike.blogspot.com/

L.A. in the bay said...

gorgeous! love it!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

I always like when gifts are wrapped with a little extra TLC! This year I really got in to ribbon, which was really fun.

Anna @ IHOD said...

I have that glitter gold ribbon and have used it to death! It is awesome.
I love a little sparkle in my wrapping;) Awesome round up, and thank you for linking up!! <3