Pages


Botanical Point







Of course you can't think of Spring without thinking of a botanical scene or freshly cut grass and the bright, beaming sun! Time to add those monochromatic hues to your wardrobe and a dash of decor around your home!

Have you started getting your life situated for spring living?!


Leave a Comment

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

LOVE the vase!! what a pretty color. xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

Julie {love, julie} said...

I love that rug! I want a new, brighter rug so badly for my living room but they are so expensive, I just can't pull the trigger!

Val said...

I heart everything. You always have the best posts.

Anonymous said...

I put away big sweaters and brought out the sun dresses but I still cannot wear them yet. So sad
xoxo em

Jen said...

Great color pallette!!

Abby M. Interiors said...

This board is gorgeous!! I need those green chairs. They are stunning!
Abby