Pages


Friday's Fancies {April Showers}




Happy Friday my lovelies! 
Today's Friday's Fancies is jumpstarting the appropriate attire for April showers that will soon be 
upon us. I just LOVE these cute rain boots with the gold buttons on the side! 
I spotted them at Target this week and they come in at $29.99! 
Hope this inspires some of you to jump over to the store (or online) and swipe these cuties 
up before they're gone! Leggings will fit perfectly into the boots and your colorful coat will keep 
you dry and bright! Don't you just adore the waterproof tote to accommodate you during a rainy day? There's no reason to be gloomy about the rain when you can wear something as fun as this getup!


1234567


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 
I'll be spending mine in Iowa and Kansas City for one of my dearest friends' bridal and 
bachelorette party! So excited about my getaway and the chance to see some of my very favorite ladies!

What are you going to be up to?

Leave a Comment

Angela said...

Love it! :)

Link up with my Friday Favorites

xoxo
Angela

Hannah said...

Love that umbrella! I hope to get out to the countryside if it's not raining this weekend!

Have a good one.

Amanda said...

Awesome finds! Can't believe those rain boots are only $30!! They remind me of the Vivienne Westwood ones... now I need to get them!

Samantha Green said...

those rain boots are soooo cute!! love the umbrella too :) xx

Hannah said...

This is such a chic outfit! Those boots are adorable, I'll have to check my Target next time I am there. Love your post.
XO,
Hannah
www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

FourJedis said...

That umbrella is adorable. To own an umbrella without the name of an anti-psychotic or erectile disfunction medicine on it would be awesome. Especially a cute one like this! Love your finds. Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

Everything about this outfit is gorgeous! I love it all!

So glad I found your blog. You have a new follower :)

Kelley With Love said...

The wrap bracelet is my favorite and the studs!

XO Kelley
http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Drew those boots are so cute! You've got such an eye my friend and that dress is gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Great finds! I LOVE the clear umbrella - I've always wanted one!
Have so much fun this weekend! Xoxo

Allison @ In the Queen City said...

Oh my, I'm seriously about to order that umbrella... I've been looking for one just like it! Happy Friday!

Colleen {Two Delighted} said...

Oh my! I need to get thee to Target! So cute Drew! Have fun this weekend and travel safe!

Alexa said...

OMG. Are you kidding? I love Target more now! Such a great outfit. Enjoy the shower and bachelorette!

Unknown said...

That dress is to die for!! Have a great weekend in Iowa and KC! xoxo, morgan

house of earnest said...

OOH Lovely round-up! Good style on a rainy day makes it so much better!

Unknown said...

loving this ensemble!!! i NEED a cute bubble umbrella :) and those rain boots are too cute...target...$29.99... seriously??!! happy weekend, drew :) XO brynn

Anna @ IHOD said...

What?! 30$?! Amazing! Stop tempting me!! ;)
This whole outfit would make any rainy day a fun one.

Michaela said...

April showers...more like EVERY DAY showers for me ;) Love this look! Hope you have a lovely weekend with your friends...how special!

Nikell said...

That coat is so chic! I love the color combo.

Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

I just love that Marni coat - so colorful!

Unknown said...

Ok I need to check out my Target! Those are so cute! Love the umbrella too!

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

I love those boots! I need to check out target! Love the entire outfit!

so anthro said...

I am just loving the idea of these short little rain boots- too sweet!!

Nicole Rene said...

that wrap is so funky & fun!!!!! :)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Love the umbrella!! I've always wanted a clear bubble one!

natasha {schue love} said...

I'm totally digging that dress!! Adorable! And those boots are fantastic!

Test said...

that dress is adorable!!! Hope you're having a nice weekend!

Elise said...

thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! your site is looking fantastic! loving your posts as always

best,

Elise

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

amazing finds drew! :) loving the ankle rain boots... how adorable! :) Love! Classic + clean! I've missed you the past few days... I'm been away from the computer so I haven't had a chance to follow up with my favs! Hearts to you!

Emily | Recently said...

That coat is amaaaazing! I haven't seen those rain boots yet, but have to have them when I do! So cute!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Can't believe it's already April!!! LOVING these finds.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Can't believe it's already April!!! LOVING these finds.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I am just a die-hard Target fan...they have the most fantastic stuff, don't they??? Hope you had fun in Iowa (c; Yay for April showers!

Elise said...

ah SO CUTE!!! love this post!

Can you believe it is already april??

xo Elise
www.seaelise.com

Elise said...

ah SO CUTE!!! love this post!

Can you believe it is already april??

xo Elise
www.seaelise.com

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

i think i would wish for rain every day if i had that cute umbrella and adorable boots! love it!

erica said...

I am loving that handbag! xo

Laura Trevey said...

wonderful picks for the rainy season!!!

xoxo

Rhiannon Bosse said...

So super cute! That umbrella is my fave though :)

Amanda English said...

I too love the umbrella! The entire thing is sooo cute! xoxo A-

Giovanna said...

Super cute picks! Love the watch!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Sandy a la Mode said...

love that watch! new follower of your blog here! :D

Anonymous said...

d an alternative to the conventional Louis Vuitton purses, a

http://www.waysone.com/blogs/entry/Functional-Buxton-Handbags-spun5
http://freepersonalclassifieds.com/blogs/posts/lvbagschina
http://www.gishaa.com/blogs/entry/Functional-Buxton-Handbags-spun5
http://onlinemoneymaker.org/members/blogs/posts/lvbagschina
http://www.gishaa.com/blogs/entry/Few-Spectacular-Ways-To-Understand-Sofa-Bean-Bags-spun5