Pages


Walkin on a tightrope




               


Saw this video on Glitter Guide and just had to share!
Net-a-Porter is one of the perfect sites to find luxurious and trendy pieces.
Most of all, their shoes are on fire!

Indulge yourselves!

Leave a Comment

alicia said...

this video was amazing. love the brian atwood's. :)

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Love this! I'll take 1 pair of each please!

Ava Phillips said...

I use Net-a-Porter all the time for my Monday fashion posts! So cutie!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

What a cool video, the shoes are so rad!!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

This video is beyond incredible! I love Net-a-porter!

Colleen {Two Delighted} said...

I'm with Amanda! I'll take them all. Well except for those weird tennis shoe looking ones. I'm not quite hip enough for that.

Nuha said...

i would so walk across a tight rope (or atleast attempt to..) to get all of those shoes! hah :-)

http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

So cool! I am willing to bet there is some fancy special effects work for this one. If not those are some talented models. :)

Unknown said...

yes! i love their shoe guide! they just had a party in SF for all the bloggers! Such a great company

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Val said...

Incredible, I have to watch it again.

Unknown said...

SO great!!! Totally drooling over all of those shoes!!! Will be dreaming about the art deco marnis!!! XO brynn

Alexa said...

Oh my gosh. Amazing video. So dreamy! :)

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

This is over the top! I'm in love.... what a creative way to showcase some tootsie sparkle! xo

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

This is over the top! I'm in love.... what a creative way to showcase some tootsie sparkle! xo

Test said...

love the video!!!

Natalie said...

Yes! What a fun video. Love Net-a-Porter!

Anonymous said...

So fun!! They also have a handbag video that I was DYING over!!! Net-a-Porter is genius...I go there every other day to check out the new items and I rarely ever buy anything..I just love looking! xoox Elizabeth