Pages


Spring Tablescape




I had the amazing pleasure of working on a tablescape design over the weekend with two of my fave DIY blogger sisters from Two Delighted and it was oodles of fun!
If you haven't checked them out, you absolutely must!

Meg and Colleen have such a terrific talent for all things creative and as we started planning out the vision of our spring tablescape, we had no problem bouncing ideas off of each other, thinking outside of the box and executing plans down to every last detail. 

Everything from the planning, to the antique and fabric shopping, to implementing the design of the tablescape was such a fun and exhilarating project. I particularly loved the styling and setup phase. Matching fabric swatches, gathering a little of each others dinnerware and stemware, to picking out the perfect amount of gold accents was more than a designers dream! 


Of course I was thrilled to create custom designs for the little menus and place cards!
Can we talk about the amazing Painted Silverware {DIY} that Two Delighted did?
I must get out some of my old silverware and try this one out!



Look at the incredibly romantic ambiance taking over as it got dark, with candlelight 
and twinkling bistro lights. 


Many thanks to my favorite duo, Megan and Colleen, for including me in 
such a treat of a styling project!
I'm already itching to help create the next one!

Check out more details and photos over at Two Delighted!

Have you set up any tablescapes lately?
I'm sure your Easter tables were just dashing!


Leave a Comment

Colleen {Two Delighted} said...

Thank you so much for working with us on this beauty tablescape Drew!! You were a wonderful addition to our team. You brought such a great perspective and your places cards and menus were truly spectacular! Can't wait to work with you again! Love you so!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

So beautiful! And Iove the menus you created, perfect touch for such a gorgeous table!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Wow, that table looks gorgeous. Looks like an ideal spot to have a long dinner sipping on wine with the girls.

Alexa said...

Oh gorgeous Drew...love the lanterns...it all looks so magical! :) Hope you are having a great Tuesday my friend!

Nuha said...

oh my god- this looks absolutely gorgeous! i kinda want to run to my backyard right now and set up a table like this :-) i'm off to check out the silverware diy!

http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

Dana Gastelum said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the colors and the intricate detailing! Fantastic job ladies! ;)

Nikki Rappaport said...

Oh it's gorgeous! Now I want to plan a little al fresco party!

Tiffany Leigh {thedesignerlifestyle} said...

WOW. My jaw dropped. This is simply beautiful. I love how the edginess of the black and white stripe is toned down with romantic accents, for the perfect combination.
Amazing job.
Tiffany
thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

alicia said...

I love everything about it!! makes me want to plan a party.

Unknown said...

Drew- I am IN LOVE with this! So classic and gorgeous with the black and white. Congrats on a job well done:)

Annie said...

You three did a fantastic job with this table! Turquoise, gold, and some stripes to boot. I'd say you touched on all my favorites.

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

Hey Drew Bug! So so excited to have worked with you on this and to have established our tablescaping team. You are in now baby, whether you want it or not. ;) And thanks for such a lovely and complimentary post. You are one of our special hearts. :) Muah!

Val said...

Wow, what a gorgeous table. Can I come over? ; )))

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

It's so dreamy ladies... looks like something out of a movie! Y'all did it up and did it up good! :) Too much tastiness here!

ps... loves having you in the stud, Drewster! So much fun to have you as a work bud!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

what a gorgeous table!! great styling job!! xoxo

Unknown said...

So gorgeous! Straight out of a magazine and I love the color scheme!

Michaela said...

So fun!! What a pretty table scape! Loving the stripes.

Unknown said...

Love black and white with bright pops of color! And of course gold ;0) The cupcake tier is amazing! Love the napkins too

Emily | Recently said...

Just gorgeous! I love the colors, the textures, the layers...everything! Great job ladies!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

What a gorgeous setting! Very sophisticated!

Unknown said...

This last one is by far my favorite. I can't wait to string lights up in our backyard and have an awesome harvest table to eat off of this summer. Perfection!

Unknown said...

so pretty!!! i love the stripes with the bold colors...so fresh :) XO brynn

Anna White said...

Oh Drew..this makes me miss Spring so much and all the gorgeous colours...as we are heading into our Autumn here in Oz or Fall as you would say in the US. Found your blog through Sarah and am now a new follower. ; ) Anna x

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

I love the black and white stripes! It's inspiration for my wedding, probably pinning a few of these images!