Pages


Friday's Fancies







I'm out with KVP + LRT + Woody for a fun weekend in the Outer Banks, assisting alongside my fave stylista, Lindski at a wedding!

So excited to help Linds make some ladies "be pretty!"
Working behind the scenes with such professionals is such an honor!
I'm ready to dive in and learn what I can on how to make the process of a wedding day run smoothly.

In order to get through the day, comfortable clothing is a must!

Where to turn? Bright cafe capris, a soft and cozy sweater, flat espadrilles, a bag large enough to hold all the essentials and a sock bun to keep your hair in place and styled all day long!

12345

Hope my all my lovies have a wonderful weekend! 
Anything fun going on this weekend?
Do share!

Leave a Comment

ghulam sarwar said...

thank you for sharing

Barbara von Enger said...

Excellent work. Coral is such a pretty sade - so fresh!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Loving this color combo so much lately, love the outfit!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

The flats are perfect for the beach. If barefoot isn't an option, of course! Enjoy the Outer Banks! x

Emily | Recently said...

What a fun outfit for what I'm sure will be such a fun day! Hope you learn lots!

Whitney said...

Am I ridiculous because I want to grow my hair out for the sole purpose of having a sock bun? If so, then I'm ridiculous.

Taylor Morgan said...

I love those toms.

xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

Hope ya'll had so much fun!! One of these days, I am going to try out this sock bun situation.

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

Awwww this is the PERFECT wedd'n work'n wardrobe! Thanks for being so awesome and so talented... I adore you, Drewski! Lots of love, suga pie honey bun!

Alexa said...

Comfortable, but also chic! Love the color of the pants, Drew!

Dana Gastelum said...

Love those espadrilles! Cute and comfy is perfect for workin' it at a wedding!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Those crops are such a fantastic color...and it's official, you have the coolest job ever (c:

Unknown said...

Loving that pink and a pair of flat espadrilles is on my to-buy list!

Colleen {Two Delighted} said...

How cute is this post??? Love this Drew!! That outfit is major adorbs! Also, I have just now started researching the sock bun-ness. I am going to try it out this week I think. Let me know if you have any words of wisdom.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute outfit!

henning love said...

totally loving those pink pants they are hot!

Michaela said...

Pink pants are sooo cute! Love this look!

nicola said...

this is by far my favorite color combo! I hope you girls had fun in OBX!!

Julip Made said...

Ohh sounds like fun! Definitely one of my dream jobs. Would love to hear about how it went! xo

Unknown said...

LOVE that punch of PINK!! how fun! xo

Allison said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PINK PANTS! Thank you for sharing! I need to buy them RIGHT NOW. Hope you had fun at the wedding!!! xoxo