Pages


Cover your phone with style!








source* Jaggeredge

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...I love these!!! xoxo Elizabeth

Unknown said...

umm...yes...love! i will take orange please :) XO brynn

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Oh wow, these are really cool! Very unique!!!!

Alexa said...

Oooh so fancy. Love that orange one!

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

These are so fun! Great find!!

Unknown said...

What a great concept. Tassels are so fun!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

Love the tassel detail!

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

Love them!! I would break the tassel off somehow I'm sure.

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

Ummmm.... these are amazing... BUT... I'll take this one :: http://www.jaggeredge.com/i-vip-spike.php <~~~ hehehehe!!! I actually love the tasseled white one... gah, I do NOT need a $138 cover... but I want it so bad!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

omg i'm obsessed!! love the orange!! xoxo

Colleen {Two Delighted} said...

I am so behind I don't even have a fancy phone with which I can decorate. I think it is almost time for me to join the world and get one.

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

OH EM GEE! these are so darn cute! that black one is super fun!

xx.

Val said...

Oh my...these are fabulous. I want one of each.

Mrs. C said...

Ok these are just fabulous! Love it!! Happy weekend :) If you get a chance I relaunched my blog and would love to get your thoughts!! All things food, fashion and marriage. xx

www.TheBabyGoat.com

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

These are cool!! I love the black one. :)

Sarah Roads said...

I want one of each! These are divine.

Unknown said...

wow. they are so cool. would love to have them.thanks for sharing. please do post some more of them.

Phone Cover