Pages


Longing for...






Leave a Comment

Michelle said...

These are all very pretty!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous colors! I'm obsessed with the Tibi dress!

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Oh that aqua dress is to die for! So summery and flowy. :)
Thanks for this beautiful post!
Xoxo

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oh girl, you and me both! These are some *FABULOUS* combos here! How are you liking your new job, lady? I'm dying to know all about it!

Natalie said...

The Raoul is my fave. Great dresses!

Emily | Recently said...

I'll take the first one please and thank you! :)

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

Beauty beauty beauty! Do we need to plan fancy dinner? Miss your face!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Those earrings! Gorgeous!

Alexa said...

Love the blue dress/blue earrings combo! So elegant!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

These dresses are plain beautiful!

so anthro said...

So, so lovely, totally wish I could wear one of these!

Unknown said...

You and I have like longings...that pink & orange number is to die for!!! XO brynn

designchic said...

Loving the looks - the pink and orange...perfection!!

Colleen said...

You are reading my mind. I am in desperate need of a gorg long dress. That aqua one might fit the bill..

Anonymous said...

ooh i love this post concept! these are great pairings - especially for summer.

Michaela said...

YES to all of them, but mostly loving the last one :))

Unknown said...

In love with that pink & orange dress. I adore that color combo, I even painted the cabana and the back gates of my patio in those colors! XoXo

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

Oh my goodness - how gorgeous! I've been eyeing that pink and orange dress for some time! Lovely post my little doodle! I miss you like cray! Loves! xo's!

Unknown said...

Obsessed with these earrings, love how you have shown them!

Unknown said...

Yes please! I'd like one of each. Thank you. :)