Pages


Style Tip:





12345678910111213 

Sometimes, you just have to wear what you feel! 

Don't worry about being too dressy, too casual, too mixey, too matchy! 
It's all about expressing your own style and the inspiring fashion you want to portray 
on that particular day. 

That's why you just can't take your style too seriously-Mix it up and have fun!

Leave a Comment

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Can I just order up one of each??? Gimme, gimme, gimme! And you know I'm adoring that Kate Spade bag, that needs to be my mantra (c:

Alexa said...

seriously! All great things Drew! LOVE!

Dana Gastelum said...

Still working on this haha ;) Thanks for the reminder! Glad you're back!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

I feel like I've gotten better at this! If I like a huge statement necklace, I wear it now without thinking twice, and I try new trends more than I ever have!! These are such great pieces. I want those J Crew printed Flats!!

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! I agree 1000% about this!!! xoxo elizabeth

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Great tip! Life, and fashion, should be fun!

Haley said...

love this!! i've been trying to be more eclectic and mis-matchy with what I wear, and i've loved it :) what great pics! the striped dress with the polkadot collar is fantastic!...and the black sun hat...and the bag. I had cheesecake for lunch, does that count ;)

And Drew I'm doing a giveaway just 'til tomorrow for a necklace I think you'd LOVE! :)

Happy Monday!

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

I love the lipstick and nail polish! What great choices!
Have a beautiful day, Hun!
xoxo

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Couldn't agree with it more! ;)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I adore all these things- those snakeskin pointy toes are so up my alley!

Tiffany Leigh {thedesignerlifestyle} said...

Great advice! Often we dress for others instead of ourselves. Thanks for the reminder.
Tiffany
tiffanyleighinteriordesign.blogspot.com

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

Beautiful Drew! Love it! We missed you ;) I may have to try out some yella nail polish.

Daily Cup of Couture said...

such fabulous inspiration! I love every piece xx

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

Yup! Pretty much obsessed with all of this... and YOU! Love all of this sweetie! xoxo

Unknown said...

Could not agree with you more!!

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

drew i misss you! i hope you are doing good. i know you are one busy lady! hope to catch up soon.

but love this! def taking this advice!

xxA

Mae B said...

omg, drew! love love this! yes, I agree...mix it up! great summer inspiration :)

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I totally need to take your advice!