Pages


Get the look for less...











Look 3 {necklaceshirthatshortsbagheels}


Leave a Comment

christin said...

Love the first one! This is a great post.

Susan said...

I'll take all 3!! These looks are fantastic!

Emily | Recently said...

Wonderful Post Drew! I love all three outfits and you did a fantastic job finding the budget versions!

Dana Gastelum said...

Love it! You know I'm always on a budget ;)

Unknown said...

Nice ideas! Budgeting is something I need to do more of. :)

Natalie said...

I'm obsessed! Love the first look.

Kristin | o.m.Gee! said...

shorts in number 3. love, love! great picks!

Anonymous said...

YESSSSS! Great post! Thanks. xoxox

Mommy Sauri~ said...

I love this Drew. Thank you for doing the shopping around for me!

Mommy Sauri~
http://casadesauri.blogspot.com

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

What great styles...and for less is always a plus!!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

These three outfits are gorgeous and you did amazing job creating them with a budget! Well done girl!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

I love wearing shades of the same color! #2 is calling my name.

Alexa said...

Ah LOVE. Number 1 is my favorite...no wait...number 2. Haha...they are all super cute!

Unknown said...

love this!!! I will take all 3, please ;) love that striped blazer! XO brynn

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

loving all these looks! the 2nd one is my favorite!

xxA
www.letitbebeautiful.com

Tiffany Leigh said...

That striped blazer is so amazing! And a great price.
Tiffany
tiffanyleighinteriordesign.blogspot.com

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oh, I do so love a great J crew look...especially when I can actually afford it!! {heart} it!

Colleen said...

Drew you put together the best outfits! Gorg lady! I am seriously in love with that striped blazer! You know I love a stripe..

Allison K said...

I LOVE blog posts like this!! Being I'm not rich, it's great to know where to find great pieces for less. thank you!!!! keep them coming!!! xo

April said...

I want those yellow pants!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

great picks!! i love the first outfit! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Women leather bags said...

The girls are pretty charming so there can make the dress more beautiful!

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

Drewski!!! Is this real??? OMGOSH you know I'm gushing all over this - I LOVIE!!!! Great finds for less! You rock my gypsy soul!