Pages


Crushing...






I have a major crush!...on a blanket! 
I know, I know...silly!
But I do love it so!

Every time I pass by it on my way to my favorite sushi restaurant or it pops up in rooms on my pinterest, my heart skips a beat!
This crush has been going on for a solid 2 years now...It still stares at me through the store window.
I wonder when we'll finally get to snuggle?



1234
throw

Leave a Comment

christin said...

I see nothing wrong with loving that throw. It's amazing!

Susan said...

It is a really cute blanket! I love the color combo!

Leah said...

ahhh I love everything! I have been obsessing over simple scandinavian interiors lately. Love that blanket.

Unknown said...

Ha - too funny, but that is a wonderful blanket! Especially they way it works in every room pictured.

Laura Dro said...

I have a crush on anything with those color...blanket, paper, paint-haha! It's a great color palette. Love your blog, so glad I found it!

www.lauradrodesigns.blogspot.com

Laura

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...

That throw is adorable!! I love it. It can work so many ways and still look just as fabulous. Love it! :)
xoxo

Allison @ In the Queen City said...

Cowfish if my fav too!!! Going there friday... will be looking to spot this blanket! :)

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

This is not a silly crush at all! So gorgeous!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

Love the colors and the print! Hope it finds it's way to you! x

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

If you are going to crush on a throw, this surely is one that is crush-worthy!! It's gorgeous in every way - the colors and the print are fab! Hoping you two finally get together soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm I have a crush too!! I want I want!! xoxo

Alexa said...

Oh I have a crush too! That is glorious!

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...

Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award - check it out!
http://covergirlandconverse.blogspot.com/2012/06/ive-been-awarded.html

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

So cute! Very bright like you. :). If only the price was more crashworthy.

Allison K said...

You are SO funny!! "I have a crush on a blanket…." things like that make me love you even more!! :)

Colleen said...

Haha I was going to tell you to JUST BUY IT ALREADY but then I saw it was 50 mil. Sorry hunny.

Aria said...

I know what you mean when you say you have a crush on an item! Although, it's a little annoying when it pops up everywhere and I know I can't have it, haha :)

Aria
Deliver Me Diamonds

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

This is so you!!! That blankey - you NEED! DWR sure knows how to do it to ya... and we need a date to that fav sushi restaurant of yours! :) Heart you girly!

Tiffany Leigh {thedesignerlifestyle} said...

I've spotted this throw before in pictures and loved it! Thanks for giving me the source. I'm not so thankful for the heartbreak at the cost! lol. I did a post today on more fabulous (but sadly out of budget) throws.
Tiffany
tiffanyleighinteriordesign.blogspot.com

Leather shoulder bags said...

I think you really good at doing something like this!

Clipping Path said...

Hey Very Nice Blog!!! Thanks For Sharing!!!!