Pages


Green + Teal









via 


12345678910  

A monochromatic contrast in colors that speaks for itself: Green & Teal

Leave a Comment

Allie said...

Gorgeous pieces you've included! I love this combo so much - very beachy feeling to it! xx, Allie

Anna @ IHOD said...

I am currently using this combo everyhwere...wardrobe, design, etc. Its so fresh and very fun.
These are fantastic Drew!
x, Anna

Xoxo Trishelle said...

Nice color combo!
www.xoxotrishelle.blogspot.com

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Such a gorgeous, sea inspired color palette!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Yes, I love these colors!! I tend to lean towards blue and green for most everything. Such great pieces you've rounded up here!

Anonymous said...

Love this!! The stripe in the first picture is Genius!! Love it! xoxo

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I adore this color combo and love the pieces you gathered.

Unknown said...

I love this color combo!

Anna Elder said...

Seriously a gorgeous pairing! Both playful and sophisticated. Love the elephant planter!

Mommy Sauri~ said...

love love love.

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

What a great color combo that translates well in both a wardrobe and in the home! Very inspired!
-Kristen

The Mrs. and The Momma

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Gorgeous finds Drew! Love the lamp!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Gorgeous gorgeous *GORGEOUS*! These are two of my favorite colors individually so together is MONEY for me (c: Love it! And your finds there!

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

One of my favorite combos! You know I love a green girl! Great choices!

Alexa said...

Love those raindrops.

Unknown said...

My favorite wallet of all times is green and teal leather. It is ratty and old, but I've kept it all these years because I SO love this color combo.

Maybe I just need to redo a room in green and teal and finally let go of the wallet, huh?

Brooke said...

Great picks! I am especially loving the elephant, too bad it's sold out! :( This could be a great DIY project though...maybe I'll attempt it over the weekend!

I am your newest follower, love your blog! Hope you'll check mine out & follow back if you enjoy!

xo,
Brooke
www.decorgreat.blogspot.com

Sierra said...

I think just died and went to teal heaven. I just incorporated splashes of teal into my bedroom and now I can see why - everything about this color is amazing!!

Ana Antunes said...

Oh Drew I'm having the worst green teal obsession!... Loved the post!

Unknown said...

http://www.theshortandthesweetofit.com/2012/02/objects-in-color_28.html