Pages


Friday's Fancies {Tribal Chic}








123456

Leave a Comment

Michelle said...

Very cute!

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

I love it all! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

your styling is always off the CHART woman. amazing eye you have!

Sam [The Peak of Tres Chic] said...

love love love this look! You are so creative!

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

What a cool and different outfit! Love the different textures and patterns.
Have a wonderful weekend, Hun!
xoxo

Meggan said...

Simply gorgeous!! I would love to wear this!

Urban Jungle Fashion said...

This is such an eccentric look! Everything here is pieced together perfectly, like a puzzle!

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

You have a great eye for this honey. Beautiful pieces together!

Rhiannon said...

I think I'd like this outfit in my closet right now please :)

Lindsey @ be pretty said...

Drewski.... you're killing me with this amazing outfit! :) I LOVE IT! And I've been eyeing those heels for some time... amazing, love! So good to see you on Saturday! Miss you lots!

Allison K said...

I need that skirt! You have the best eye for stuff!! I need you and Lindsey to make me a closet and design my house!

Alexa said...

So cute Drew. So funny I did tribal for my fancies too last week!

Coley said...

Gorg! I'm in LOVE with this outfit!