Pages


Design Darling {The Boutique}




The day has finally arrived for the lovely and ever so stylish and exquisitely preppy, Mackenzie Horan!
At only 22 years old, Mackenzie has unveiled her Design Darling {The Boutique} TODAY! I am already squealing at some of the products and at very affordable prices! Can't beat that! Go check it out and be sure to add some of these fabulous pieces to your home and closet!

 Aren't those pencils just darling?! 


1234567, 89101112


*******

Shoe to Room coming up later today! Be sure to check back!

Leave a Comment

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

I'm so excited about the new boutique! I've already spied a few items I wouldn't mind owning. :)

Anonymous said...

Hoooooorayyyyy!!! So excited!!!! xoxo elizabeth

Unknown said...

What a darling boutique indeed, I'm smitten with a few of these lovely things!

Katie said...

whoa!! SO CUTE. heading there now to check it out.. :)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I love her shop, so many great things! Those pencils make me want to use pencils again! :)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love everything! I think I am going to scoop up those book ends.

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

So cute! Love that monogrammed acrylic tray!!

Nicole said...

I love the business card holder and the matches!!!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Such an adorable shop! And as excited as I am ... My bank acct doesn't feel the same about the endless possibilities haha!

viv said...

Love it! I ordered some earrings and the monogrammed business card holder ;)

so anthro said...

Oh my god I had no idea Mackenzie was only 22 how amazing for her!! I am in love with everything in the boutique, especially that beautiful bauble necklace!

Ana Antunes said...

Drew, you know something? You are the sweetest nicest and most adorable person I've met among bloggers. I do not know where you live or what your voice sounds like but I'm pretty sure do know what makes you smile and what you love. that is what makes blogging special. Thank you for your message I was almost in tears! Love, Ana Antunes

alicia said...

I was just on her site! so many beautiful things.

Colleen {Two Delighted} said...

Oh this is dangerous... Am going to need one of everything...

Laura Trevey said...

So many things I want and need!!

Karena said...

Absolutely adore the pillows, trays and oh those chandelier earrings! Bravo Mackenzie!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Meggan said...

wow!! what an incredible store!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! All of these items are so fantastic! I am so impressed... and now ready to shop!!! XO brynn

Caitlin C. said...

I loveeee the statement necklace! but really I love everything! :)

Amanda English said...

I really love that necklace! xoxo A-

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

what an AMAZING boutique! thanks for introducing it to us! going to put each item on my wish list now :)

Rachel said...

I want so much from her store!