Pages


Friday's Fancies




Looks like my Friday's Fancies are starting to turn in Saturday Soirée's!
Better late than never, right? 

I couldn't wait to create an outfit styled around this years award winning color, Tangerine Tango!
Who wouldn't want to wear this bright and exhilarating color?
I decided to give it an edgy twist by adding metallic gold and snakeskin accents. 
Pretty feisty if you ask me! 
{ I'll let Ms. Show-stopping Blazer speak for herself. }


12345678 


Leave a Comment

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

haha nothing with a saturday Friday Fancie! ;] love everything about this outfit! the snakeskin accents are great.

hope you are having a great weekend!

xx :: ashlyn

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...

Lurrve that gold bangle!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Ooo love how you took the tangerine to the pants! So fun! ;)

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

Love your choices! That jacket is amazing!! Love it!

Amanda English said...

Ohhhh lovely finds! Well worth posting on Saturday instead of Friday. xoxo A-

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Love the gold accessories with the tangerine pants!

Allie said...

Love this outfit, Drew! I would wear the entire thing in a heartbeat!

Allie

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Saturday Soirée ... Love it! And that jacket is fabulous!

Susan said...

Whoa whoa! Love it! I pretty much adore everything about this, the definition of class! That bag needs to find its way into my closet (and the pants, the watch the blazer...). Great job Drew! Happy Sunday!

April said...

Love those pants!

Adriana said...

Cute blazer! I'm loving this tangerine tango color too :)

Alexa said...

Beautiful trousers! Hope you are having a fantastic weekend, Drew!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

such a fun outfit -- and those shoes are amazing!! hope your weekend was FABULOUS!! xo

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

Beautiful! Love love that blazer. Hope you had a nice weekend. :)

Laura Trevey said...

I really want that Kate Spade bag!!

Nuha said...

such a cute outfit- absolutely love that blazer!

Oh Sunnie Day said...

Gorgeous finds! I love that bag!

xx

Jen

Michaela said...

Those tangerine pants are so great- perfect for spring and summer! And those shoes...yes please!

Yvette | Classic Glam Blog said...

Hi! I absolutley love your blog. Found you through the linkup! Please check mine out @ classicglamblog.blogspot.com

Best,
Classic+Glam

Champagne Cocktails, Cashmere Dreams said...

love the tangerine color and that Kate Spade bag is to die for! Great picks!

http://champagnecocktailscashmeredreams.blogspot.com

Emily | Recently said...

What an absolutely chic outfit Drew!

Unknown said...

Oooh! Modern yet bright and glam! My faves! Love that watch Drew!

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Holy shiz you make the COLOR OF THE YEAR look so good.... loving it all... but that blazer? Is that for real... I'm in LOVE!!! Those heels are amazing! LOVE IT ALL!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

You know me, I love me some bold color, but I stopped dead in my tracks when I laid eyes on those gorgeous shoes...those sequined heels are to. die. for!!! just the right amount of glam and sass (c:

L.A. in the bay said...

in love with those pants!

house of earnest said...

I know this was a whole week ago, but I'm still thinking about this outfit. Specifically the blazer and shoes. Love them!