Pages


Shoe to Room






sources* shoeroom

Leave a Comment

Anna @ IHOD said...

Drew those shoes! Must have!
I really love this color combination and the room proves it to be such a fun atmosphere:)

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Oh this my fav... something about purple and red together. And those are wedges... my fav! Absolutely love the chairs too... that rug! Seriously! Oh and that coffee table! Ta'die!

Chelsea said...

Love this! The colors, the vision. xo

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I likeeeee from the shoes to the room, i love them both! What an adorable combination

Nicole Rene said...

THis was me when I saw this post:

1. AHHHHH THOSE SHOES. I WANT THEM.
...

2. AHHHHHHHH that room is amazing!!!!!!!

Haha :)

Great finds. I seriously would not mind having that mirror on the wall or anything in that room. Too bad I live with the bf & doubtful he would allow me to decorate with purple. Haha.

Have a great day!

Colleen {Two Delighted} said...

Second what Lindsay said. The colors are totally gorgeous. Yum. I feel like I definitely need those wedges. Really love this feature Drew!

Colleen {Two Delighted} said...

Sorry Lindsey, mispelled your name!!

Alexa said...

Beautiful Drew...and I LOVE those shoes!

Unknown said...

I want to wear these shoes and sit on that couch in that room...photo op ;) Fantastic fit, Drew! XO brynn

Emily | Recently said...

FAB-u-LOUS! Love the orange and purple combo and, well, pretty much everything!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD that room is gorgeous!!!!! xoxoo elizabeth

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Ahhhhh LOVE THIS ROOM!!! and obvi the shoes. but that room is a happily ever after.

Haley said...

lo-o-o-ove this concept :) The shoes are fabulous!! and the purple (my favorite color :), orange, and touch of navy is brilliant in that lovely room. i'm dieing over the coffee table too :)

Mal said...

I love this!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

{The Perfect Palette} said...

so inspiring!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Holy perfect combo, batgirl! LOVE those bold wedges! Almost as much as I love a bright colored velvet sofa (c: Have a great weekend, miss Drew!

Mae B said...

this is perfect! the color block shoes and those ikat chairs! xx

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Those ikat chairs, WOW!

Sierra said...

What a gorgeous interior and I love how the shoes tie in so perfectly! What an inspirational collage.

Julip Made said...

Yes to both and so timely for this warm spring weather we've been having. I can't wait until I have a girl lair that I can cover in florals, pillows, and pinks a la this room!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

i JUST pinned that room on pinterest!! LOVE!!