Pages


Over at Style Villa




If you haven't already, you MUST check out Style Villa! These two sisters have impeccable style and serve up some amazing interior design and fashion inspirations daily!

I am so flattered they asked me to take over their space for the day to show you how to live your life in the FABULOUS! Don't feel guilty when you want to strut around in those metallic green pumps on a random day of the week, or light your favorite candle and let it burn all night. 
We're only promised one day, why not live it fabulously!


Go see what makes me feel fabulous!!

Leave a Comment

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Can't wait to check it out! Happy weekend love!

Annemarie said...

So happy to have found your gorgeous blog. Heading over to their site now! Happy weekend xo

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm always in search of things to make me feel fabulous...off to get inspired! (c:

Susan said...

I love your picks! So inspiring, I need some more colors in my wrist stack!

Amanda English said...

Loving all of this!!! Such inspiration to be bold and beatific everyday! xoxo A-

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

LOVED your guest post!! can i please live a day in your fabulousness!! xoxox

Anonymous said...

About to head over there right now. Thanks for the introduction! Have a lovely weekend! x

Mae B said...

so excited to go check this out!
xx

Anna @ IHOD said...

Oh must check these ladies out! Thank you my dear!