Pages


Malachite







Click here to see more inspiration over at Made by Girl!

Leave a Comment

FourJedis said...

Gorgeous hue. I love malachite, and the images here. That room is amazing!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

This is beautiful! I've never seen anything like it!

Val said...

Such a stunning color....Bold and vibrant.

Nicole said...

WOW! Heading over now.

Anonymous said...

A. Love the 1st Kelly Wearstler pic and B. I love love love malachite and gold together like that table!!! xoxo elizabeth

Follow Shopbop + The NOW to Win $100 Shopbop Gift Card

Alexa said...

Beautiful. Heading to Made By Girl now for more!!!

Colleen {Two Delighted} said...

So pretty! Love me some green!

Kori said...

I love this look! Hope you can stop by and say hi sometime honey! Today's post is all about Mad Men fashion! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Kelley With Love said...

Hey Drew! This room is so magical! I can only imagine how it would feel to have it in my home:) Thanks for sharing this! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

XO Kelley
http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

SO gorgeous!!! Wow, this color is so incredibly rich & regal...in love! XO brynn

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love Malachite! You did a great job talking about it on Made By Girl. Such a fun interior detail. :)

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

So gorgeous, Drew! :) Love it and loving the find! xo

natasha {schue love} said...

Such a rich and gorgeous color!! Love the jewel one! :)

Unknown said...

Have mercy! I am stunned I love it all! You know KW is my absolute have, and I SO want to incorporate malachite in to my home. Actually I just may do it. I have another photo shoot of my home in June and i need to change it up in here!

André Poeira said...

Hi!I love this blue and this room seems to be the sea because of the standards of even the own curtains and blue

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

thank you for being part of the team and writing! LOVE your posts.


www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com