Pages


All a Bloom




If you receive Anthropologie emails, you got to see firsthand the gloriousness of these flower inspired looks! It's certainly a spring trend, this floralwear! Blooms are popping up everywhere just in time for warmer weather...let's all become floralista's today, shall we?


Want to see what floral pieces are making a buzz on my list? 
Check below and tell me your favorite!




123456789 


*********************************

Want to see what I'm dreaming of having in my beach bag this summer? 
Go to A Day in the Life and Mind to see what I'm dying to have!

Leave a Comment

Alexa said...

Ah I can't choose. I think 2 and 5 I would LOVE!

Taylor Morgan said...

Great post. I love all of those! cute stuff. :)


xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Anthro can do no wrong. I love their advertising, it's always so fresh and fun. I want that yellow dress and big necklace! Happy Wednesday Drew!

Colleen {Two Delighted} said...

I just read this email (from anthro) and was thinking that I needed more festivity in my wardrobe! I think I need to boost up my use of accessories. Maybe that necklace will help.

Sarah said...

i love just about anything floral, especially pants with a white tee, just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love that Giambattista print!! The colors are perfection! And I just sawt hat J Crew necklace in person and it is beautiful!!!! Great post! xoxox Elizabeth

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

Loving all these florals!! Loved the board you put together - great selections!

Nuha said...

loving them all! especially 2 & 6

Bud and Leo said...

Love the first inspiration pic! Of course when I'm pregnant all of my favorite trends are hot! :( Kelli

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love this trend! so pretty and bright esp after a LONG winter! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Dana Gastelum said...

LOVELY! That clutch needs to come to momma! And you know how I feel about those pants ;)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I got my magazine in the mail but have yet to look through it. I die for Anthro- actually wearing a dress of theirs right now! I can't get enough of the floral trend. ;)

Virginia said...

I love that skirt! Great post Ru!

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

Loving florals!! So beautiful and perfect for Spring!!

Annemarie said...

Loving floral as well! All of your choices are perfection. Those pants are SO cute! xo

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Oh, Anthro .... love. Such a pretty and fun trend!

Unknown said...

Ummmmm.....YES!!!! I drooled at the e-mail and now I am drooling again! That chartreuse shift has my name all over it! XO brynn

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

Don't you just love Anthro? They totally get it! I'm loving the floral right now, especially now that spring is "hopefully" on it's way!

Allyssa
breakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.com

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

Beautiful! Love the accessories in particular. I am feeling left out that I didn't get this Anthro email. Maybe I just deleted it. :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

I was just visiting Anthro yesterday and drooling over their spring looks. Gorgeous. I dont think I could ever pull off floral pants but would take it in a dress! :)

Emily | Recently said...

I'm in! Floral all the way!! :)

Anonymous said...

i want a floral clutch for spring so badly! it's hot on my list.

Mae B said...

I gasped when I saw those yellow shoes! stunning! I just wore a floral blazer for the first time this week. I'm slowly getting into it...
xx

Mae B said...

I gasped when I saw those yellow shoes! stunning! I just wore a floral blazer for the first time this week. I'm slowly getting into it...
xx

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Yes, just went to Anthro on Wed, almost died! Wanted everything! Love the top shirt, though I don't wear shirts that often ;)