Pages


Grateful for another great year!





I just have to take a moment and share some birthday love with all of you!
I must admit turning 26 is a beautiful day.
I have learned so much and have grown in so many ways in just a short year.
I must give credit to this amazing blogging community and the endless support from you all throughout the entire year! I am so blessed to have you in my lives.
It's hard to believe how a year of blogging can change your perspective on life 
and I've loved every minute of it! 

It's my special day and I'm embracing and looking forward to it!
I can finally take some time to visit my favorite blogs, relax and drink a cup of coconut cream coffee, all the while munching on a chocolate chip stuffed "birthday cake" oreo 
that I made in honor of my brothers birthday yesterday!

Thanks for helping make my 25th a one to remember, and heres to making 26 even better! <3



source* img

Leave a Comment

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Wishing you THE! BEST! BIRTHDAY! and YEAR! of all!!! I know it's going to be full of happiness and love... 26 was the year of my life and a year that I'll never forget... great things are in store for you, sweets! Looking forward to working with you this year... best little designer in town! Lots of love, suga! xoxo

Pich and Roor said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day & are able to enjoy this beautiful weather :)

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

Happy happy birthday Drew!! I know this year will be wonderful for you as well! So glad that we met you! You are a very talented lady.

Allie said...

Happy happy birthday Drew!!! Hope you have a fabulous day.

xx, Allie

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Miss Drew!!! I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope that your 26th year brings happiness and much more for you. You deserve it! Enjoy this one girl!

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

Happy happy birthday!! Hope you day is wonderful!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Drew! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Drew! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!!!!!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY. LOVE YOU

Dana Gastelum said...

Happy Birthday to the best sister in the world! Love love LOVE you sweet Tia!!!!!!

Mommy Sauri~ said...

Happy Birthday Drew! That Oreo birthday treat sounds heavenly.

Mommy Sauri~
http://casadesauri.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday girl!

Nuha said...

happy birthday gorgeous! i hope its incredible!

xo
http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

classiq said...

Happy Birthday! My best wishes. :)
Ada

Natalie said...

Happy birthday, beautiful! Wishing you a year of happiness and blessings. :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Aw, it's been our pleasure, cute Drew! Thanks for filling my days with fabulous pops of color and great design, I always enjoy coming here (c: Happy Birthday, sweet thing!

Colleen {Two Delighted} said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday pretty lady!!! Eat lots of delicious things and be leisure! Can't wait to see you soon!

Amanda English said...

Was that your cake!?!? Enjoy your 20's, I'm on my last one! This year my husband dropped my cake in front of 20 people during my b'day party... It will be a last 20th' b'day I won't forget. Make it a great one1 xoxo A-

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

Aww, Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your big day and the yummy coffee!

Glitterista said...

Happy happy birthday! :)

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

happy birthday drew! hope it is fabulous -- you deserve pretty girl! miss you & love you! xx.

CALLIE said...

Happiest of Birthdays to you!!!

Bud and Leo said...

Happy, happy birthday! Wishing you nothing but the best this next year and always! Kelli

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Happy Birthday Drew!! Have a great day!! :)

so anthro said...

Happiest of birthdays Drew!! Have a wonderful day, you deserve it! xx

Anonymous said...

Have a happy birthday, Drew!!!! Xoxoxox Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I love your blog!!! New Follower!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, have a fabulous day :)

Laura xo

Alexa said...

Happy Happy Drew! Love you and your cute blog! xo

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday, friend :) Hope your day is blessed!!!! Don't you love being a 1986er? ;)

17 Perth said...

Happy happy birthday!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday lady!!! Hope year 26 brings lots of happiness!

Unknown said...

DREW!!! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Hooray for your big day :) Sending you so much love on this special day! I hope it is the best!!! XO brynn

Nasreen said...

Happy birthday girl :)

Unknown said...

happy belated!!! so glad to have found your lovely blog. new reader :).

i need to look at your other posts now. they look so pretty!

cheers.

natasha {schue love} said...

Ahhh Happy Belated Birthday Drew! Hope you had a splendid day!! xo

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

So sweet! Happy belated birthday! I hope things just keep getting better and better for you!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Yay Drew, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wish you all the very best and I'm so glad that blogger "introduced" us ;)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Happy belated my dear! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!! Wishing you an incredibly 25th year!! xoxo

Sarah Roads said...

Happy belated birthday sweet girl! Hope 26 is even more fabulous! xo

L.A. in the bay said...

Happy Belated birthday Drew!!!!
Hope your day was as wonderful as you are!!
xoxo

kaila mo said...

oh my gosh that cakes looks incredible, its so stinkin cute!!!! happy birthday!!