Pages


Inspiration Palette






Don't you just love a good feather print? Adds a little bit of sass to your life!

sources* one::two::three::four::five::six 

Leave a Comment

FourJedis said...

Love that dress, and the extras you found with it. Feathers are always (well almost always) so beautiful! Great finds!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

I'm with you girl! That bangle would be a nice add to my collection :)

Susan said...

Cute Drew! I love that bracelet, pillow and of course that dress! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

I have a feather bracelet similar to the one shown here and I do not take it off...literally! I LOVE three and six!!! Feathers are just so pretty! xoxoxo Elizabeth

Alexa said...

Ah that dress is just darling Drew....wow. Love the spring inspiration!

Michelle said...

So pretty I love this!

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Oh my I love that dress! So cute!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love feathers and feather prints! So pretty. Great inspiration, Drew!

Stephanie said...

These are gorgeous!!

Nuha said...

absolutely love that dress!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

these are all so beautiful! obsessed with four!

Mommy Sauri~ said...

OOO this makes me think about peacock feathers...so beautiful and delicate.


Mommy Sauri~
http://casadesauri.blogspot.com

Krystal Schlegel said...

That dress is so fun! I love how you put these together!
xx
Krystal


www.krystalschlegel.com

Krystal Schlegel said...

That dress is so fun! I love how you put these together!
xx
Krystal


www.krystalschlegel.com

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

Such pretty inspiration! Love that feather bracelet in particular!

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

I think #5 is just to die for!!! How unique! Thanks for sharing such a cool collection of feather ideas!

-Kristen
The Mrs. and The Momma

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love that bangle! gorgeous round up! xo

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

So lovely! Love the bracelet and the key chains!

Unknown said...

I just adore feathers...so feminine and pretty! I love that little pouch...and that dish! I must check that one out a little closer :) XO brynn

Unknown said...

oh! love it.

cheers.

kaila mo said...

ohh i really love all this stuff!! love this post!